Thursday, May 13, 2010

Office Slut?

There's something about this red jacket...every time I wear it, it seems like my figure just goes bam! and the va-va-voom factor kicks in! Match it with the red micro-skirt, the black camisole, fishnets, and red "fuck me" shoes, well...if this isn't the office "sleep-around", what is it?





Sorry it took so long to get these up; the last few days have been hectic. Speaking of hectic--with my play opening tomorrow, younger son coming home next weekend, and other things, this may have been my last dressing and photo session until possibly early June. I intend to fill the gap with a new story, told in five or six chapters.

More pics on Flickr.

1 comment:

Karen Singer said...

Great outfit, but I'm afraid I don't see it as slutty at all. I just really like it. And Red is a great color for a suit like that.

Karen