Monday, May 24, 2010

Prepping for Summer

Okay--I'm not going to be able to dress for at least another two weeks (hoping for June 7th or shortly thereafter), until younger son, now living home after college graduation (congratulations gratefully accepted), begins his new job.

But there's too many lovely things I've seen either in person or on line to not start doing some preparatory shopping. So here's a look at what you'll be seeing in June:

1. This lovely dress from Kmart--already here and waiting.


















2. Skirt number one from Fashion Bug, expected in a week or so.




















3. Skirt number two from FB, also due in about a week.





















4. Yellow sling-back pumps from Payless--they'll look good with the yellow skirt and the print dress; due in about a week.

5. Champagne scalloped peep-toe pumps from Payless. I thought I needed another pair of very dressy, classy shoes; also due in about a week.

I don't know about you...but I can't wait!

No comments: