Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy New Year 19

The first outfit for today is the lovely blue velvet dress I found at the thrift store a few months ago. I think it's likely the best thrift store purchase I've ever made.


Accessories are a blue bow, silver jewelry, black belt, natural hose, and blue patent pumps with spike heels.


This portrait is quite attractive, IMO:




More pics on Flickr; another, very different, outfit later.

But speaking of great finds (as I did in the first paragraph), I went to that new location--called Foreman Mills--today, and brought home a cute denim dress and a business suit, all for under $30. I also stopped by a costume shop and found a new wig; I've been wanting a red one close in style to the blonde I'm wearing here. The one I got is a bit curlier but I like the way it looks--you'll see all of this tomorrow.

And don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luved the outfit... very nice pixs..