Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year 3

Today's sessions are all of brand-new clothes! Let's start with this brown cable-knit sweater dress from Kmart's Attention line. I knew it would be a good fit when I bought it, but I had no idea it would be this terrific-looking. It almost doesn't need the belt I added (and next time I wear it, I'll try it without).


Accessories are white print bow, gold jewelry, the aforementioned belt, dark-tone pantyhose, and new short boots. More on those in a moment.


The glasses are new, too...I won't use them all the time, but they're a nice femme look, don't you think?


Now about those boots:


I'm not usually a big fan of short boots, but these were so cute--with the bows on the side--when I saw them at Kmart, I couldn't resist, especially when I saw them in my size! FTR, they're part of the Jaclyn Smith line.

And you still have a few hours to vote in the poll! Details here



No comments: