Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year 2

I put this outfit together as an experiment. The purple drape-collar top is from Kmart's Attention line (bought last spring, I think); the skirt is from Fashion Bug, bought this past summer. I'm frankly surprised by how good it looks together.


Accessories are white bow, black-and-white jewelry, dark hose and black mary-janes.


I don't know if it's the new camera, but the portraits really seem to be coming out well:


More pics on Flickr; the next dressing session sometime next week. When that happens, I'm going to experiment with using mascara again...I want to see if the greater clarity of the new camera makes it work better photographically.

In the meantime, I plan on some Dani shopping on Thursday; actually, it's already begun--I scored a terrific pair of short boots at Kmart today.




No comments: