Monday, February 27, 2012

Interlude--What would YOU have worn to the Oscars?

For the cross-dresser, the biggest thing of the Oscars (or any awards ceremony) is the fashions ~ who is wearing something you would like to wear?

There were quite a few last night that I thought were gorgeous:

Jessica Chastain

Judy Greer

Michelle Williams

Stacy Keibler

Of course, all the above ladies are in a size and age range I can never hope to match. Still, there were some others that looked lovely that are more my style:

Jane Seymour

Glenn Close

Meryl Streep

Lea Thompson

So--whose gown would you have chosen? And who was dressed the worst?












2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the Jane Seymour outfit ... I need a dramatic change in body shape to get even close to it though :)

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Yes, don't we all?