Sunday, February 26, 2012

Leap Month 23

This is the second new outfit found in the thrift shop on Friday--a lovely white blouse and a wool skirt. It's hard to see in the photos, but the blouse has a delicate white-on-white paisley pattern, and the skirt is a Black Watch tartan. Don't you love the little detail of the chain at the waist? After I'd dressed and put on the wig, I had a sudden revelation: "It's the headmistress!" I look like I should be starring in a production of The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie.


Accessories are the white print bow, gold jewelry, blue tights, and black patent pumps.


Well, during my late-morning break, I went to Kmart (dressed as described in the Interlude posting earlier), and bought a new mascara, a volumizing one from Almay. And ~ yay! ~ it worked. The lashes actually show up in these photos...even the long shots!


More pics on Flickr; after an afternoon break, one more outfit, then I settle in for the Oscars this evening. How decadent--to watch the Oscars in my negligee! And you have just about 7 hours left to vote in the poll (details here)!

No comments: