Friday, February 3, 2012

Leap Month 3

This will be a slightly different kind of posting for me. I only wore one outfit today, but I played around with a couple of accessories and took a lot more photos than usual...more than twice as many. After editing them all, I chose the 15 best to post here.

The outfit consists of a blue blouse with silver stripes (Kmart) and a very tight blue skirt (thrift shop). This first set shows it off with just a blue bow, silver jewelry, black belt, and boots.


For the second set of shots, I added my femme glasses to the mix:


And for the third set, the wide-brimmed black hat:


This time there are no additional pics on Flickr (although all these are there). Over the weekend, I'll post some more art...and I should be dressing again on Monday.

And don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!

No comments: