Last year, in a post under this title, I went through some of Dani's accomplishments of 2011 and plans for 2012.
Here's the list of plans:
1. Find that petticoat!
2. Get out at least five or six times for a semi-drag "adventure". I need to build my confidence.
3. Find an excuse to shave my mustache (hoping a theater role will require it this spring), so I can stop digitally removing it in photos.
4. Experience hypnotic trance. I've concluded this will require a real person as the hypnotist, at least on the phone, as virtual programs and recordings do not seem to work for me.
5. Meet one of my on-line friends in person.
Well, not exactly a successful year in that regard. I found a petticoat online but have not been able to order it (lack of funds, unable to schedule to guarantee it arrives when wife/family not home); I did get out in semi-drag twice (once at the very beginning of the year, once near the end); still have the mustache--none of my theater roles called for me to be clean-shaven; no hypnotic trance; still haven't met an on-line friend in person.
What did I accomplish this year? Well, I did a lot more videos than in the past, nearly one every month; I dressed a lot more often at home; I got new hardware and software that has improved the quality of my art posted here.
Goals for 2013:
2. New wig--short gray
3. Get out more in semi-drag.
Let's see if I do better this year.