Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Janus Syndrome 2013

Last year, in a post under this title, I went through some of Dani's accomplishments of 2012 and plans for 2013.

Here's the list of plans:

1. Petticoat!

2. New wig--short gray

3. Get out more in semi-drag.

How'd I do? Well, while I didn't get a new petticoat, I did work out a way for my existing ones to work with a number of my outfits. I did get the short gray wig. But I didn't get out much in semi-drag.

Goals for 2014 are somewhat limited, because of the possible change in home circumstances in May. However, here are a few:

1. Dress as often as possible, try for at least once a month after April 30.

2. Get out for a semi-drag adventure at least once before that change occurs.

3. Start doing more photo manipulation cartoons.

That last I've already begun planning for.

Happy New Year to all!

1 comment:

skirtkis said...

Kisses to a pretty doll