Thursday, December 14, 2017

Dani's Hypnotic Self-Image

Some time back, in an e-mail, Mistress Lola gave me an interesting hypnotic suggestion:

Just follow my words
and let them mold you
guide you
Let them become your truth
Because from now on
When you see yourself
dressed as a woman
and acting like a woman
You will realise
how very beautiful
and pretty
and gorgeous you are.
You will see yourself
in your photos
and in the mirror
as the beautiful girl of 20 years old
Beautiful
Sexy
Gorgeous
And this will make you feel
so happy
so lovely
so nice
knowing that you are
such a beautiful girl

The result of this suggestion has been interesting. Consciously, I still see my photos as being my reality; subconsciously, I am happier with them than in the past, because I see the way I could have looked in these outfits some 40 years ago. This all led me to an idea...let others see me as I envision myself. Here's the first of a set of morphs showing that vision:


Please respond to the survey at the right (details here)!

No comments: