Friday, December 1, 2017

Hypnokink

An erotic hypnotist explains how she got into it:

It wasn’t until I met a dominatrix, really, and she was the one who taught me a lot more about hypnosis, inductions and how to use it in an erotic sense; I also knew a stage hypnotist who would do shows at colleges and different kinds of parties and events. I’ve always been really fascinated by the different uses of hypnosis – whether it be therapy, entertainment, stage hypnosis or sex – so, after being exposed to all these different facets, I slowly started doing more and more of my own research and working with other professional hypnotists.

For example, I connected with a hypnotist who was in the BDSM scene – he did it professionally – he would do private sessions with individuals who wanted to experience different things in trance. It would range from people who wanted to explore old dreams, past life memories, stuff like that…to people who wanted to feel like they were tied to the back of a hump-back whale – something so over the top you can only experience it through hypnosis.

Please respond to the survey at the right (details here)!

No comments: