Sunday, December 31, 2017

The Janus Syndrome: 2017-18

Every year about this time, I post about how well I met my goals for the old year and what my goals for the new year will be. (BTW, Janus is the two-faced Roman god who looked both backward and forward, making him the patron of doorways and of the new year, hence January being named for him.)

Last year's goals:

1. Continue to dress at least once a month; this one already has a good start, as I have firm plans for dressing in January and February.

Once again, I made this one...sometimes just barely, but I dressed at least once in every calendar month.

2. Post almost every day....with a goal to breaking this year's posting total.

Well, I broke last year's total...by about six postings.

3. Post more unusual stuff...like the recent one about the psychology of forced feminization.

I posted one of these almost every week on Friday... but I've run out of material. Anyone got anything interesting?

4. Cull the wardrobe of the stuff that doesn't really fit.


This didn't happen, because I didn't want to waste a precious dressing day trying on stuff to see if it fit. Maybe in 2018.

But here's the biggie: Fulfilling a "resolution" from way back in 2011--

Experience hypnotic trance. I've concluded this will require a real person as the hypnotist, at least on the phone, as virtual programs and recordings do not seem to work for me.

As regular readers know, this finally happened, thanks to Mistress Lola! If you're interested in all that, I suggest you read these pages:

Trance-Script 1
Trance-Script 2
Trance-Script 3
Trance-Script 4

This year's goals:

1. Continue to dress once a month at least. This should be possible--the wife has at least one evening every month when she's out.

2. Continue to post nearly every day. Again, not a problem...I may even be able to do more than that.

3. Cull the wardrobe...this time for sure.

4. Experience trance with Mistress Lola at least four times during the year...hopefully even more!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Lola Venus said...

I'm sure it will be more than that. Happy new year Dani darling! xx