Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks

More thoughts from my hypno-mistress:

1. A common theme in our sessions is taking me in trance to a public place--shopping, a salon, a club. Have you ever done that with someone in real life?

No I haven't, although naturally I wish I could sometimes. Part of the reason it shows up in our sessions so much is because I know you like salons and clubs, but also because I think it's a pretty common fantasy to just be out doing something normal and then suddenly being hypnotised along the way. But it would be too difficult to pull off in real life. Too many distractions, too much pressure on the subject, too much going on. It just wouldn't work, which is why it's limited to fantasy.

2. I have seen on line reports on conventions for erotic hypnosis fetishists, or panels/meetings of them at science-fiction or comics conventions. Have you ever participated in something like that? Would you like to?

I'm hardly well-known enough to be asked to do something like that. I suppose it would be kinda fun to do, but I'm not aware of any such conventions taking place near to me. The ones I have been to have very much been sci-fi or comic focused, no sign of any eroticism. I wouldn't be opposed to attending such a convention though if the opportunity arose.

No comments: