Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks

More thoughts from my hypno-mistress:

1. Have you ever considered having two subjects in trance at the same time, so they interact with each other as well as you? 

Absolutely. I may have mentioned my 'harem' at some point? I used to trance them while they were all sat at the same computer, and make them share a group fantasy. However, I'll be the first to admit that text chat hypnosis is not ideal for multiple subjects. First, sharing a keyboard is tricky. Second, the more subjects you have, the harder it is to react to each one and ensure they are enjoying the trance. You have to ensure each subject goes deep without forgetting to reinforce the other subjects. So that's one that's certainly possible with text trance, but is better saved for a live or video session. And speaking of...

2. Have you ever done a video session with a subject--Zoom, Skype, whatever? Is that something you would like to do? 

 I have in the past - back then it was via the video feed of a chatroom. It definitely has its advantages over text-based hypnosis, and it's fantastic to be able to see the subject's reactions. However, I find a lot of subjects (certainly first time ones, and particularly those who want to be feminised) prefer not showing their face on camera. There's certainly more vulnerability involved, in that you have to be exposed for your true self (as it were), and to be honest, you have to go at quite a different pace than you do for the text trances that I'm more experienced in. So while yes, video trances are fun, I can understand why people are reluctant to do them.

No comments: