Sunday, November 29, 2020

A Sissy's Thanksgiving

Mistress Lola requested (ordered? commanded?) me to present a list of ten things I am thankful for this year:

I am thankful for:

10. The ability I once had to look truly feminine
9. The ability to be in touch with other sissies through the internet
8. My sister CDs, such as Hannah and Stana, who write intriguing observations on our "hobby"
7. The arousing inspiration of sites like Fictionmania, Erotic Mind-Control, and Smooth, Slick & Shiny
6. The ability to be a sissy, even though I cannot dress
5. The ability to express my sissy-hood through art and writing
4. The ability to be both male and female, as I choose
3. The chance to wear satin panties when I want
2. My sensitive bottom and nipples
1. My loving Mistress Lola Venus, who puts me in trance and guides me on wonderful, erotic adventures.

No comments: