Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks

More thoughts from my hypno-mistress:

1. What's most important in a feminized male? Submission? Obedience? Attractiveness?  

The same thing that's most important in any relationship - personality. If I feel they have an interesting personality then I will forgive them all other faults. Attractiveness is rarely an issue, especially when most of my inductions are text anyway, and submission and obedience are taken as standards. Otherwise why would they come to me in the first place? I don't have to seek out my prey, I let it come to me. No, personality is the most important thing. I need someone who can entertain and amuse me, someone who I can have a conversation with as I make them put on their pretty dresses, who I can stand to be around long after making them walk a mile in high heels. If they grab my interest, then they're worth keeping.

2. You have said my active imagination is part of what makes working with me in trance so appealing. Would you rather have a subject who just lets you take charge or one who can, to some extent, self-direct? 

  That depends very much on how prepared I am for the session. If I have nothing planned, then it can be very useful to allow a subject to self-direct, giving me a chance to build on their desires and use their imagination to take them deeper. And on occasion that has led to some truly enjoyable sessions, with ideas that I wouldn't have thought of myself. On the other hand, if I have planned out what I believe to be an interesting and entertaining session, it can be rather frustrating when the subject starts pulling it in another direction that runs counter to my intentions. There have been a few times when I admit I have been displeased in seeing a subject self-direct, and have actually shouted at the screen in annoyance. In those cases, where I feel it is clear that I am taking them in a certain direction, I would rather they trusted in me to take them down that route rather than veer off to the same old path.

No comments: