Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks

More thoughts from my hypno-mistress:

1. Have you ever felt that a hypnosis session was becoming dangerous, either to yourself or the subject?  

I usually do my very best to take things slowly and fit in plenty of failsafes to avoid any session veering out of my control. I know there are stories about subjects falling into subspace and allowing their natural inhibitions to dissolve, placing themselves entirely at the command of the hypnotist. Fortunately I've never had to worry about that myself. There was one time when I was worried that I had unlocked a repressed personality, but upon closer inspection I determined that the subject was faking that as part of some kink of theirs. Not one I understand, but to each their own.

2. Do you ever practice self-hypnosis? Put yourself into trance to accomplish something you couldn't or wouldn't do normally? 

 Chance would be a fine thing! I may have mentioned before that one of the motivating factors for me developing my own style of hypnosis was because I could never find anyone who could hypnotise me. Sadly I'm also immune to this - I can make myself calmer with my mantra, but I can't achieve the same success with visualisation and motivation as you have done whilst caught in my hypnotic spell. I blame it on a lack of trust - I've never found a hypnotist yet that I respected and trusted enough to give my mind to. I don't claim to be entirely resistant to hypnosis, but so far my efforts to go under have been fruitless, even when it's myself doing it.

No comments: