Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks

More thoughts from my hypno-mistress:

1. If you could meet me or any hypnotic subject in person, what is the thing you would most like to do with them?

I think I'd take you shopping, first and foremost. We'd head straight to the boutiques and bigger clothing stores in my hometown, and make sure you had all the clothes you needed to look like a proper sissy. Of course, you'd have to wear them straight from the shop. Then I'd probably play a few games with you, like turn you into a maid and clean my house, or perhaps take you to the club as a bimbo beauty. But I think shopping would probably be our biggest priority, whether it's in your right frame of mind or a more suggestible one. It would be tempting to take you to a salon first for a makeover, but in my mind the clothes make the woman, and it would probably make you more comfortable getting your face done up while in woman's clothes than shopping with a makeover.

2. Do you have a "bucket list" of things you'd like to do in terms of kink? 

The wonderful thing about the world of hypnosis is that there are so many new things to discover. Just when you think you've done everything possible, someone comes along with a new kink that inspires you to go further. So while I did once have an idea of all the things I wanted to try with hypnosis, that soon got tossed out of the window once I discovered my fourth or fifth subject with a surprise fetish. Nowadays I take things more on a case-by-case basis, and think 'what am I in the mood for today' rather than 'what do I want to tick off my list'. It makes it easier for me, for one thing, in that I don't have to come up with anything new when I'm not inspired, and it makes it generally a better ride for the subject as well.

This may be the last set of questions and answers from Mistress Lola. I've run out of ideas for things to ask. If any of my readers have suggestions, e-mail me at prettysissydani@gmail.com.

No comments: