Sunday, December 27, 2020

The Janus Syndrome 2020-21

For many years about this time, I would post about how well I met my goals for the old year and what my goals for the new year will be. (BTW, Janus is the two-faced Roman god who looked both backward and forward, making him the patron of doorways and of the new year, hence January being named for him.)

I didn't do it last year, because I had decided to reduce my dressing activities (good thing I did, too, considering how the year turned out). But I thought this year I needed to look forward to, I hope, happier times. My plans for the New Year:

1. Once restrictions begin to be lifted, have a "secret sissy day" in public, maybe even an adventure where I get my hair cut while surreptitiously dressed girly.

2. See if I can arrange a face-to-face (over the internet) or at least a voice-to-voice meeting with my Mistress Lola.

3. Barring disaster, not miss a single day of posting here.

No comments: