Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Annie and Mommy--All at Sea

A few days ago, sissy annie and her Mommy, Ms. Holly, got back from a cruise. Annie sent me the following report:

Mommy and I had a fun time on our cruise from Miami. She made some new friends and so did I. When we got on the ship we put our bags in our room and walked around the decks. We were on the top deck when we heard the horn blow. It made me feel so happy and gave me lots of pleasure like how I feel when I eat ice cream. There were maybe 6 people around us then. I went up to each person and smiled and did a pretty curtsy and said: "The horn makes me feel happy, sissy and girly." One lady came up to me and told me what a pretty sissy I am. I thanked her and gave her my personal card. Mommy talked to her for a while.

The horn blew many times each day! My feeling of pleasure and happiness was even stronger each time. I loved telling everyone how happy, sissy and girly I am! I also sang my "i'm a little sissy" song (and my sissy nursery songs) many times. I loved telling everyone we met that I am mommy's little sissy darling. That makes mommy so very happy

I took my dolly, MaryEllen, everywhere I went. There was a fun playroom with lots of toys, activities and books and many things to do. Mommy took me back to our cabin after dinners and let me color and draw pictures for a while. She went out to meet her girlfriends to see shows and listen to music and other things.

On Sunday mommy had 4 ladies meet her in a pretty meeting room. They were all women she met on the cruise who wanted to know more about sissies. Mommy had me be there with her. She had me curtsy and introduced myself to everyone.I told them about how happy I am to be a sissy, about my dollies, my pretty dresses and all the things a little girl my age loves to do.

I also did a little fashion show for the ladies. Mommy. told them all about my sissification and feminization. They had lots of questions for me. One asked me if I like being a sissy. I told her being a sissy is the best! I also recited my "I'm a pansy, petal, fairy, flower, sissy girl" poem.

Sissy annie's reaction to the ship's horn is the result of a post-hypnotic trigger I gave her in our last chat session before her trip.

Ms. Holly later sent me an addendum about the ladies with whom she had the private meeting:

Two of the 4 ladies are very interested in sissification and feminization of their husbands. The other two were just fascinated by sissy annie having never encountered sissies before. I don't have contact information but I gave them my personal contact info. I'm not looking for clients but I told them that I would be happy to help in any way I can.

I gave them an overview of feminization and sissification. There were questions about hormones and also how to go about transitioning their males. Lots of questions about Annie. They were surprised that she is a legal child. Annie loved sharing all about her dolls, princess room, girlfriends and more. No surprise there. Annie is a little girl who adores that attention.

9 comments:

miatressaudrey1 said...

I can only imagine the reactions that sissy receives when doing her cute curtsy and sharing with everyone what a pansy she is!

Jennifer H. said...

The little girl sissy just loves the attention. Adorable!

Mistress Delores Dale said...

I love the simple triggers. So effective and sissy can be directed so easily. Looks like sissy annie will have some interesting adventures in her future.

Mary said...

What do you mean when you write that the sissy is a legal child?

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Mary: This is a question best directed to Ms. Holly. I will make sure she sees it.

Holly said...

Sissy Annie was judged to need a guardian because she could not care for herself. She is legally a minor child.

Lady Debra said...

like any other little girl it appears that sissy annie adores the attention! LOL

Julie Jones said...

I love your blog especially the longer posts about sissy annie!

Claire122575 said...

I love all you photos dear sweet pretty sissy annie. Allof them are so very pretty.
Claire