Saturday, December 2, 2023

Sissy Annie's Christmas List


On Thursday afternoon, I had a meeting in chat with sissy annie. On the urging of  her Mommy, 
 Ms. Holly, I attempted to hypnotize her. Based on her responses and on Ms. Holly's later report, it seems to have been quite successful.

 

Hello Pretty sissy dani. This is sissy annie. I'm sitting here waiting for you as mommy told me to do. I hope you like the pics she took of me. She says that I am a prissy sissy now.

 

Hi annie! I love the pictures. The big hair bow is delicious! Are you still in the same outfit?

 

Yes MS Dani! Thank you

I am so happy to be here with you.

 

I am happy to be with you too. Tell me does being dressed this way make you feel weaker and deeper?

 

Yes. very very much. When mommy puts a dress on me I feel that way

 

Is weaker and deeper something you like to feel?

 

yes. very very much. I feel so pretty and sissy and

I am mommy's little sissy darling.

 

Are you hypnotized now? Or should we make you weaker and deeper?

 

I am mommy's little sissy darling.. How may I help you Miss?

 

You can come with me on a trip annie. We are going to a very special store I know, one that sells all sorts of things that little sissy princesses love

 

Yes Ms Dani. Thank you

I am mommy's little sissy darling.

 

Take my hand and I lead you through the door. The store is filled with sissy clothes and dollies and other toys. We are here so you can choose a few items to put in a letter to Santa to tell him what you want for Christmas. Won't that be fun?

 

very much Ms Dani!!!!

I am holding your hand

 

Then let's start over here with the panties. I will show you two different ones. Tell me which one you like better.
Number one:

 



Or number two



 







Which do you want more?

 

I love both but I like #1 more

I am mommy's little sissy darling.

 

Let's make a note of that and move on. Over here they have lovely petticoats just right for wearing under your precious lolita dresses.
Do you like number one?



Or number two?

 



number 1 Ms Dani!

 

I thought you would. Now would you like to look at shoes? Or jewelry?

 

shoes please

 

Very well. This store has some very pretty very sissy styles. Here's number one:



And here's number two:

 



Which one is better?

 

WOW! #2 they are more sissy!!

I am mommy's little sissy darling.

 

You like all the sparkles eh?

 

yes Ms Dani

 

Good Girl! We'll add those to the list. Now about jewelry. Earrings? Pink hearts seem right for my little sissy cousin. Do you want number one?



Or number two?

 



 

#2 they are the sissiest!

 

Yes I'm sure they will look delightful dangling from your pretty little ears! Oh! Here are some necklaces...and they all tell everyone exactly what you are!
Is number one better?








Or do you like number two better?

 



 

WOW! #1. I want everyone to know I am a sissy!

I am mommy's little sissy darling.

I am mommy's little sissy darling.

 

Of course you are sweetie and everyone should know it! I think our list is almost done. But how about a new wig? Something that will go well with your lolita dresses?
Number one?



Or number two?

 



 

#2 I love the pretty curls! that is so perfect for a sissy like me

 

Yes so lovely! Now when you wake up I want you to sit down and write a nice letter to Santa and tell him all about the pretty things you've chosen....and if you're a good sissy maybe he'll bring some of them (or something like them) to put under your tree on Christmas morning.
Be sure to show the letter to Mommy and to me as well!

 

Well our shopping trip is done but we still have lots of time for other things.
I want you to look around you and see how funny life can be....and when you hear or see Sissy is silly you will begin to giggle at how funny everything is. You will always do this when you hear or see Sissy is silly.
Do you understand?

 

yes Ms Dani

 

Good Girl! Sissy is silly

 

giggle

 

What's so funny annie? Or is it that Sissy is silly?

 

it is sissy is silly Ms Dani

 

Can you stop giggling?

 

no I am still giggling

everything is funny

I am mommy's little sissy darling.

 

Very well. From now on when you hear or see Sissy is silent you will stop giggling. Do you understand?

 

yes Ms Dani

 

Are you still giggling?

 

No Ms Dani

 

Good Girl!

I just realized--I should show you how I look this afternoon.



Do you like what I'm wearing?

 

😍yes very pretty Ms Dani

 

You understand that, even though I am a sissy too, because I am older and because your Mommy has put me in charge you must do as I say right?

 

Yes Ms Dani. i must do as you say.

 

Good Girl! And not only today but whenever we are together

 

Yes Ms Dani. I am to obey you

 

Good Girl! I am your older sissy cousin. I love you and will take care of you just as Mommy and your babysitters do.

 

I love you Ms Dani and I must please you

I am glad you are my cousin.

 

I think it's time to end this now annie

 

yes Ms Dani. Thank you

 

It's all over at an end

 

hello Ms Dani

I am here

 

Hi annie! Did you enjoy our shopping trip?

 

yes Ms Dani. I remember that I will write a letter to Santa

I am mommy's little sissy darling.

 

And show it to Mommy and me

 

yes thank you for the reminder

 

Good Girl!

 

May I say something Ms Dani?

 

Of course sweetie

 

Thank you. I want you to be happy with me that I am pleasing you

 

I am very happy with you. Now I have to take care of some things here

 

good bye and thank you

 

Good bye...tell Mommy I will be in touch later.

 

🥰

 

4 comments:

Annie said...

Thank you, Ms Dani! I had so much fun shopping with you!

Claire122575 said...

Oh Danni I love the posted chat you had with Sissy Baby girl Annie, she is so pretty and I loved the items she pick out. Thank you so much for posting it I hope you get to post more with her.
Claire

Mistress Delores Dale said...

This is deightful! sissy annie's responses are incredibly of what a prissy sissy she is.

Lady Debra said...

Love the sissy necklace! Perfect jewelry!