Sunday, December 10, 2023

Sissy Nature and Nurture: My Thoughts

I promised Mistress Amber I would post my reaction to her essay, so here it is:

I find most of what Mistress Amber wrote to be true, for me and the other sissies I have encountered. Some of it is a bit harsh, such as her emphasis on physical chastisement--paddlings, even whippings. In my experience, only sissies who are truly submissive masochists need or desire that kind of discipline. Most sissies respond well to simply being denied sexual release. Often the best punishment is to push their feminization beyond their usual boundaries--put a mature male into toddler attire to emphasize his dependence on the dominant woman, for instance.

Do I agree that all males can be feminized? To an extent--I think any man who experiences wearing nylon, silk, or satin undies will soon prefer them to his cotton briefs or boxers. A bra is an erotic thing to most men--and being allowd (or made) to wear one will inspire arousal in them. And, of course, all men love the look of legs in hose and heels...even their own legs.

Would society be better off if all men were made to be sissies? It would certainly be gentler and kinder than it is now. And probably prettier, as well. Does every man have the capacity to be as adorable as sissy annie? Or as sexy as I imagine Mistress Amber's sissy pussy must be? In all honesty, no--but a few curves and a little makeup will create a feminine image for even the most masculine of males.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Every Mistress has her own approach to domination, sissification and feminization. Also every sissy is unique with his specific desires and needs for submission to female authority. Mistress Amber's approach to discipline and submission is much more direct and forceful than mine. My approach is to train the sissy to crave my approval which entails total and complete submission to my will.