Thursday, January 18, 2007

Getting into Writing

Eventually, I came to the conclusion that if noone was writing the kind of fantasies of hypnotic feminization that turned me on, I'd have to start writing them myself.

In the early '80s, there was a men's magazine called Nugget that tried to make a niche for itself by running reader letters on all kinds of kinks and fetishes, including cross-dressing and female domination. I wrote them a letter--allegedly a "real-life" incident, but actually just my ultimate fantasy--and they ran it. This became the first chapter of my very first story, the self-titled "Pretty Sissy Dani".

Sometime later, I discovered some of the TV/TG message boards then operating and began posting my work in those places. I seemed to gain something of a following. Many other stories followed. By 1990, I began my first self-named website, featuring all the stories I had written to that point, with early attempts at illustration, as well as some photo essays. The website jumped around quite a bit over the next 15 years as free webhosts came and went. Finally, in 2006, I abandoned it, when the latest host disappeared. By that time, I felt somewhat "written out," anyway.

Along the way, I submitted three of my stories to Reluctant Press, which published them (heavily edited) as Male Lesbians of Club Lesbos. The three stories that made up that booklet--"Pretty Sissy Dani", "On the Couch" and "Magic Transformation"--can be found here, in the files section of my Yahoo Group.

Earlier, I promised you more info about one of my early fave stories, "Evelyn Manor". Early in my website career, I found the text of that tale on the internet, and I reworked it--adding hypnotic touches--into a story called "Sissy Forever."
Unfortunately, that's not one of the stories I kept on the Yahoo page. Nor is "Male Junior Miss", also rewritten from an Empathy Press story. But "The Mysterious Mrs. Livanos", which was also adapted from one of those stories is, as is my reworking of another afore-mentioned classic into "Miss High Heels 2001".

One of the most popular of my stories turned out to be one called "The Stepton Slaves", the tale of a town where all the men are converted to feminized playthings (a variation on The Stepford Wives, of course). Eventually there were three or four sequels, and an entire website devoted to that town.

So I was writing, I was illustrating. Was I ever actually dressing as a girl? Yes...and I'll tell that part of the story next time.

[Update: The links to my stories at my Yahoo group no longer work, since I have decided to delete the group.]

No comments: