Thursday, January 4, 2007

Hypnosis in Media

Unlike cross-dressing, hypnosis turns up in film and TV all the time...mostly played for laughs.

Even more unfortunately, it's usually a male hypnotist and a female subject, as opposed to the other way around. I can get turned on by seeing a girl go under, but usually I have to plausibly imagine myself feminized and in her place.

One of the few female-domme hypnosis sequences around is a famous one from the Sherlock Holmes film, The Woman in Green. Here it is, thanks to youtube:



Unfortunately, the whole thing is sort of spoiled later in the movie, when we learn that Holmes is faking it all along.

But even hypnosis done for comic effect can be arousing. Take a look at this entranced Tina Louise from the Gilligan's Island episode, "Ring Around Gilligan" (her part comes about half-way through this 9-minute clip):

[Youtube deleted the original link, but I found another version, and this one starts right off with Ginger's entrancement.]



An even better Gilligan trance sequence is in the episode, "The Second Ginger Grant":



A bonus here was that Gilligan--now convinced that he is Mary Ann, dresses in her clothes and acts like her...in other words, Gilligan is feminized by hypnosis! I couldn't find a clip of this part of the episode on youtube...if anyone knows of one, I'd love to see it!

One final memorable hypnosis sequence, one I can't find anywhere right now--in the original Flash Gordon serial starring Buster Crabbe, love interest Dale Arden, played by a platinum blonde Jean Rogers, is captured by Ming the Merciless. Dale is placed before a sinister machine full of ominous humming and flashing fluorescent lights and entranced.

I first saw this when I was ten or eleven...and got an instant hard-on, imagining I was the beautiful, sexy Dale, being not only mesmerized but feminized by Ming's science!

Coming next: Discovering TV/TG literature!

No comments: