Monday, March 3, 2008

Fishnets and more

Did a little more shopping today. Originally, I went to Kmart just to pick up a bra and panties in black...but looking over the hosiery, I discovered Vasarette had a pair of black fishnet thigh-highs...I couldn't resist. (Vasarette also apparently has a "mix-and-match" line of garter belts and stockings; I'll have to explore that.)

Here are some shots of the fishnets, worn with the black patent pumps (couldn't think of anything more appropriate to go with them). More pics are here.



I also took three skirts into a local tailor to be altered. They needed to be taken in at the waist (buying a set to fit my "top" usually means it's too big at the bottom...especially with the waist-cincher I wear en femme. I also asked for two of them to be taken up quite a bit--six inches--at the hem. (The skirt of the grey suit has that little pleat row at the bottom...six inches would eliminate it entirely and I didn't want to do that, so it's staying as is.) I like my legs and, as I noted earlier, I want to show them off more.

I'll be picking them up next week, so we'll see how it all worked.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I do agree ... you have great legs.

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Thanks--I've always considered them my best feature when dressed.

It's why I decided to get those skirts shortened.