Sunday, May 4, 2008

Crystal: Revealing Victoria's Secret:

[A new friend, Crystal, has given me permission to post some of her "true-life adventures" here--here's the first of them:]

The rain was coming down and I felt it was a mixed blessing. The rain may have caused many people to stay at home and not venture to the shopping mall or it may have caused more people to abort any outdoor activities and go to the mall. I am not a mall expect and elected to believe the crowd at the mall would be reduced due to the inclement weather. This in itself gave me strength to travel to the mall which alone is mystery to men. My mission – shop at the one place very few men shop for themselves, Victoria’s Secret!

While driving to the mall, I also noted one more reason to be thankful for the rain. I was able to wear a raincoat! The thoughts of having the extra layer of protection were a comfort not only to keep me dry but to also hide what I would be wearing on the return trip home. I should explain.

I have agreed to complete a task for a woman I have never met, at least not beyond the various chat rooms on the internet. I am attracted to this woman because she has indicated a desire to humiliate men. I am such a man that craves humiliation. A match made in heaven?

Miss Jennifer has given me this assignment, purchasing three pairs of panties and a bra from a store like Victoria’s Secret. That task alone would normally cast a huge amount of fear into my soul, but in this case I am also tasked with obtaining the sales ladies signature, along with her name and store phone number. The sales lady would be confirming that she understood the purchases were made by me for me. In other words I will be dressing in panties and bras as a male – sissy!

Having noticed many bra straps on women wherever I went, I was thankful for the rain and the need for a raincoat. My task also included wearing a pair of panties and the bra when I left the store.

My heart pounded faster as I parked the car and started the walk toward the mall. I had no idea how much it would cost to buy three pairs of panties and a bra and knew there was just no way I was going to pay for these items with a check or a credit card and have to reveal my own name to the sales lady. Victoria can have her secret and I can too!

I stood outside the store looking in for 10 or 15 minutes that seemed like hours. I was waiting for the right time to “shop” but the store was busier than I would have thought. Most of the customers were teen-age girls or young women. Then it dawned on me, I could be mistaken for some sort of pervert standing in front of Victoria’s watching young firm women wonder by manikins dressed in the near see though baby dolls and teddies.

Was I now a pervert? I started to walk away into more familiar ground, Barnes and Noble, a store for men. I pretended to be looking at the magazines when as fate would have it I was once again looking at a model on a cover of a men’s magazine dressed in a manner her bra strap could be seen and the very top of her thong panties could be seen just above the top of her low-riding jeans. Most men, and me in the past would have taken pleasure in seeing this woman and had a instant fantasy of being with her. Not today, as I looked at the cover I actually wondered what it would be like to be wearing what she was wearing. Not that I would ever look like she did, I was curious.

I wandered the mall wondering why I could not go into the den of femininity; Victoria’s Secret and complete my task. I had been in many situations in the past that some would have thought was brave, but a man purchasing female undergarments was beyond my reach?

A new realization hit me, was I admitting to myself I could not do what millions of teen-age girls did on a daily basis? Were some of these air-headed 20 year old blondes better than I was? Of course not, I could do this, I will do this.

With more motivation I turned my path and walked quickly back to Victoria’s Secret after all I am man capable of anything, right?

I walked right into the store feeling my knees weaken once inside the door. Perhaps that’s Victoria’s secret, she weakens men at the knees when they dare enter her inner chambers?

I started to browse the store and within seconds a sales lady approached me. “Can I help you find something for your wife or girlfriend? Relax we have men shopping here all the time.”

I noticed she wore a name tag, her name was Cheryl. I was amble to mumble out a few words as I handed Cheryl the typed note from Miss Jennifer that outlined my task. “Thank you Ma’am, I do need some help and I have a list here.”

I felt the room temperature rise as I watched Cheryl open the envelope and read the note. I noticed her start to smile as she read on and could feel myself blushing in spite of my desire to remain calm.

“Well, as much as I would like to help you Sissy, I am not sure I can. I can tell by looking at you I can say that you’re not what Victoria’s targets their product line for. But let me check with the manager. Sally can you come here I need some assistance with another panty boy!"

I was shocked hearing Cheryl call across the store to the manger, Sally in such a manner that anyone within the store could also you referring to me as a panty boy! I could feel the eyes of many if not all the current customers of the store on me. I could not bear to look at anyone and cast my eyes downward. I felt defeated, and worse of all it appeared that I would fail in my task.

Sally, the manager after reading the note started to lead me toward the front of the store and I was convinced that I at best was being thrown out at worst I would be arrested on some law against perverted panty boys.

“Now, listen carefully, the reason we can’t help you has nothing to do with you being a male, although many may argue that you are not much of a man. At least no man that I would want would attempt to do this. The reason we cannot help you is because you are not the right size. It seems our inventory is geared toward the normal sized women and looking at you I am guessing you would be a size 28 at least. Now if you still need to do as the note said complete your task, you will need to shop at a place that does have the right inventory for you. You need to find a place that caters to “BIG girls and BIG sissies”.

My mouth became very dry as I heard women throughout the store laughing and giggling as manager Sally spoke in a tone loud enough for them to hear. I did in effect get what I came here for – humiliation.

“Now Sissy, most girls even the teenage ones know that in order for BIG gals to buy panties and bras they need to go to a BIG gal store like Lane Bryant. Here is your note back you may need it when you get to a BIG SISSY store!"

The laughter in the store sounded like a firecracker as I took the note and started to run from the store. In my desire to leave the store before I was arrested my wrist slapped against the counter causing the note to fall to the floor. A higher level of laughter exploded as I bend over to pick the note up when Sally remarked. “Now that’s no way for a lady to bend over and pick something up, you need to bend you knees or let the whole word know what color panties your in! Thank god you are not in a skirt!"

I ran as fast as I could to my car and once my heart rate went down I decided that I would do two things. One I would find one of these stores that have my size and two, someday after I lose some weight I will return to Victoria’s knowing there secret is that only have smaller sizes!

At home that night I did a search of Lane Bryant but could not find any stores or phone numbers. I could ask a larger woman where she buys her undergarments but I think that would get me arrested.

I am scheduled to travel to Columbus Ohio this weekend for work, perhaps in Columbus there is a Lane Bryant store? I do still have my note!

More to come

No comments: