Monday, May 12, 2008

Fixing My Face, Part 2

I've kept working on those images and I've improved them immensely, I think. I've also worked on another set, doing the "digital makeup" myself, instead of relying on Makeover-o-Matic. (I've always thought their lipstick choices were too pink and didn't like that they couldn't offer mascara to improve and enhance lashes.)

So, here's a completely revised set of digitally feminized me. I think I'll start a second poll this week, asking for your choices of my best look. Judge on how attractive I look and on which one is the most effective and realistic.

A B C D E F G H

Added May 13: Oh, come on! Nobody else wants to vote, or express an opinion in a comment? Pretty please?

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

Hi Dani,

I liked D because I think the wig color looks more natural and the makeup colors don't look so "washed-out." Plus, a smile goes a long way!

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Yeah--I know the "real" wig in the other photos is VERY red, but I wanted something almost artificial at the time I bought it. I was going for the "obvious" look.