Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Adjustments and Counseling, Part Three


One month later

Dearest Mistress:

As directed by Mistress Susan, I am writing to tell you how things have changed in my  marriage since you "adjusted" her thinking.

I now dress in feminine clothing all the time; even when in my male persona, my clothes are actually women's attire: man-tailored blouses, women's shirts, women's slacks, women's flat shoes. At home, I am always in the most girlish of clothes...dresses, skirts and blouses, hose, high heels. I am never permitted to wear pants in the house. My hair has grown to chin length and is fashioned in a flattering pageboy style.

The Mistress and I make love every night...but only as two women would--if one of them is a very demanding dominatrix. She says I have become quite adept at what she calls "muff-diving," and I always end up with my sissy-cock very big and very hard. As you know, I have always loved making love this way. I am never permitted to penetrate Mistress Susan in any way...but I do get sexual release. Once a week, Mistress uses her hand to bring me to ejaculation (I am not allowed to touch my sissy-cock ever) in a process she calls "milking". She always catches the cock-cream in a container and stores it away. The container now holds nearly eight ounces of my cream; Mistress Susan has not told me what she intends to do with it.

Between a strict diet and the corset, I have lost 20 pounds and my waist is reduced from 38 inches to 33. We have acquired a new, smaller corset than reduces my waist, in girlish attire, to 27 inches. Mistress Susan bought me a pair of high-quality breast forms...my knockers are still 44D, but they now jiggle and move like real tits. I also have a quite large butt-plug; I am not required to wear it constantly, but Mistress Susan says she has plans for my ass-pussy.

I hope you are pleased with our progress.

Obediently,

Dani

Dani pressed "send" and the e-mail was off to her on-line hypno-mistress. She had not been in trance in over a month and hoped a chat-room meeting could be arranged soon...and that this report would lead Mistress Lola to desire one as well.

An ocean away, Mistress Lola read through her Sissified Sweetheart’s report. Smiling in parts, laughing in others, she imagined clearly what the precious little sissy must be going through. It sounded like her devoted Susan was progressing wonderfully. In fact, Mistress Lola thought as she crossed one stockinged leg over the other, it might be time for her to implement the next phase of my plan.

Only a few moments later, an e-mail came through on Mistress Susan's account:

Hello my Adoring Apprentice:
I have received Dani's report on your progress. You are doing very well...good girl! I want you to log in to the chat-room as soon as you receive this message.

Mistress Lola

Mistress Susan squirmed in pleasure as she read through her email, her two triggers sending shivers down her body. Though in practically every other regard she thought of herself as a dominating diva, she still felt as submissive as a sissy whenever her Mistress deigned to speak to her. Without wasting any more time, she logged onto the chatroom  as instructed.

Hello, Mistress

Hello, my Adoring Apprentice! I hear you’ve been doing wonders with our little sissy Dani.

Thank you Mistress. I hope I am following the example you set for me.

Very much so. 
In fact, you’re coming along much better than even I expected. 
But I feel there’s more we can do. 
Would you like to advance your training further, my Good Girl? 

Giddy as a schoolgirl, Mistress Susan eagerly typed back.

Oh yes Mistress!

Then it's time to get sexy
sexy
sexy
sexy
sexy

And, so prompted, Mistress Susan began to type and murmur

sexy
sexy
sexy
sexy
sexy

In a short time, she was deep in trance.

Feeling sexy and obedient, Adoring Apprentice?

Yes, Mistress, sexy...obedient

Good girl!
It's time to increase Dani's femininity...
time to make her even more a submissive sissy
Do you have the toys I suggested in my last e-mail?

Yes, Mistress
They are in my nightstand

Good girl
Tonight, when you are getting ready for sex
you will say to Dani
“Deep sleep Dani”
That will put her into trance
And then you will instruct her
in enjoying your new toys

Yes, Mistress

Good girl
When you are finished, wake her by counting
1
2
3
just like that
and she will be well-programmed
to enjoy her new love-making routine

Yes, Mistress

Be sure to include the use of her cock-cream
It's something she has secretly wished for

Yes, Mistress

And now, as I count
you will log off the chatroom
and awake from your trance
forgetting you were hypnotized
and that you were even talking with me
but knowing just what must be done
feeling that pleasure
that excitement
that dominating desire within you
and ready to make Dani even more of the sissy she is
as you wake up in
1
2
3

Mistress Susan logged off and awoke from trance, ready to take her male lesbian lover to a new level of submission.

That night, as they prepared for bed, Mistress Susan handed Dani a pretty rose-colored babydoll nightie. "Your attire for tonight, sweetie," she said.

Dani took the filmy thing from her and then noticed. "Mistress, there are no panties?"

"Really? Will that interfere with your deep sleep, Dani?" Like a switch being thrown, Dani fell into trance. "Get into your nightie, sissy. I will be right back," Mistress Susan ordered. Taking a package from her nightstand, she disappeared into the bathroom. Moments later, she reappeared, naked except for the harness around her hips, holding a dildo in place--five inches long, an inch in diameter. "On the bed, Sissy Dani, face down, ass in the air!"

In trance, unable to argue, Dani complied. "I know your ass-pussy is not virginal, dear. You often used a vibrator there when you masturbated...but this is your first time for a real fucking, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress," Dani answered.

"Well, help me out...spread your cheeks wide and relax." Mistress Susan applied lubricant to her faux cock and positioned it at her sissy's opening. "I'll be gentle at first...but be ready to be filled to the max." She slowly slid inside the sissy's rear, all the way to the hilt of the harness, then slowly pulled out. She repeated the movement again and again, a bit faster and harder each time. "Feel the cock fill you...feel womanly and feminine as you do...this is what you want--but only from a woman, only from a forceful domme-dyke like me."

"Yes, Mistress," Dani murmured...as her sissy-cock enlarged.

"This arouses you...makes you want more...your body adores being fucked...your mind craves being fucked..." Mistress Susan continued.

"More...more..." Dani intoned. "Fuck me, Mistress...."

Mistress Susan went on plunging in and out of her feminized lover, repeating again and again how aroused and feminine it all made Dani feel. Finally, the stimulation against her own pussy brought Mistress Susan to climax. She pulled out once last time, and lay beside her sissy-husband, exhausted. When she was recovered, she said, "Sit up, Dani, there's one last thing to do tonight."

Mistress Susan went to the refrigerator and retrieved the container of Dani's cock-cream. Removing the cover, she handed it to Dani. "Drink this...every sissy should know the taste of her own cream. It is sweet yet salty, smooth and sticky. With every drop, you feel even more feminine, more girlish, more like a sissy. You will experience this once every month, and every month it will increase your sissy-ness..."

"Increase my sissy-ness, yes, Mistress..." Dani said, between swallows. When she had finished, Mistress Susan took the container and returned it to the kitchen. "You will hand-wash the jar in the morning...knowing it will always be ready to be filled with your special nectar for next month."

"Yes, Mistress...."

"Now, go to sleep, and when you awake in the morning, know you are even more my Pretty Sissy Dani...."


No comments: