Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Do You Wear High Heels?

Some thoughts on men in heels:

I like to wear heels for many of the same reasons a lot of women and men have expressed and history has recorded both men and women having the desire to wear high heels. So are men so different today that they don’t or can’t have the desires to wear beautiful footwear? Which also begs the question, why is it socially forbidden if society didn’t have to fear, since men aren’t suppose to be able to have the desire for the items women wear? I only want to mention that many of the items women wear now were once men’s, but this has been left out of the social understanding.

If I could I would wear high heels every day I love them . There is just something about how I feel when I am wearing 4 inch heels I can't explain it just feels right.



No comments: