Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Adjustments and Counseling, Part Two


Later  the same day

Dani  stood before his wife, before Susan, holding what he thought was his sexiest clothes--the tight white blouse, the leopard-print mini-skirt, the matching heels. She looked it over. "I suppose that will do, for now, my pretty sissy...speaking of which, we really must do some things to make you prettier. But that's a project for another day! Now, strip to the skin, darling!"

Dani was startled. What had Mistress Lola done...this was a Susan he could only have imagined in the past. "Uh, yes...yes, Susan," he stammered

His wife scowled. "What's my name?" she demanded.

"Yes...Mistress Susan," Dani offered.  His thoughts were in a whirl…This is my dream—to have my wife not only tolerate my feminine side, but to actively participate in my feminization. In fact, she seems to revel in it—and not just in my girlishness, but in my submission. Is she truly dominant now?

"Much better...." She watched with interest as he removed all his male clothes. When he discarded the white briefs, she picked them up with obvious displeasure. "Last time we'll be seeing these, sissy. It's panties now for you--all the time. Let me see the ones you've brought along." He showed her the lacy pink thing he had chosen. "That's good...quite girlish. But before you dress any further, lift your arms."

For her part, deep in her psyche, Susan knew this was different. I’ve never enjoyed him this way before…but now I find it actually arousing! I’m getting wet from taking charge of him, making him as girlish as I can manage—and I want more!

He did as instructed, knowing somehow she would be displeased. "Look at that hair under your arms! You're quite hairless most everywhere else...that has to go! Come into the bathroom..." Dani followed her in, still naked. She ordered him to lift his arms and she quickly and efficiently denuded his armpits. She looked down. "Well, while we're at it, I suppose. Spread your legs..." He complied and she took the razor to his crotch, trimming his pubic hair to a neat, feminine triangle. "I expect both those places...as well as your legs...to be kept neat and tidy just as they are now. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," he replied.

They returned to the bedroom. "I suppose you start with the corset, sissy? Good...but I think we'll be putting you on a diet--it won't give you curves, but it will cut down on how much we have to reduce." She helped him into the corset. "First time you haven't had to do this alone, right, pretty girl? Well, now you'll see just how curvy you can be!" She began tugging at the laces, adjusting and re-adjusting, pulling tighter and tighter.

"Oh, Mistress...I've never gotten it this tight before!" Dani exclaimed. "I can barely breathe!"

"Nonsense, sissy! Why there's still a good two inches of space back here!" Still, she tied off the laces and took a measuring tape from her nightstand, wrapping it around his waist. "Thirty-three inches...and your male measurement was 38, if I recall! You'll be wearing this as often as we can arrange it, my dear..."

Now she helped him step into the panties, carefully if unnecessarily arranging his male equipment within. "Oh, look, it's getting quite hard. You call this your sissy-cock, don't you, dear? That's a cute name..." Dani blushed. Next was the matching bra. She watched as he put it around his chest, hooked it up, then turned it and put the straps over his shoulders. "Just like a girl would," she commented. "You've had lots of practice at that, I suppose." She picked up the hand-made falsies and hefted them in her hands. "Quite heavy...44D?" she asked.

Dani nodded. At her scowl, he spoke, "Yes, Mistress, 44D."

"We'll order a better pair in the same size, then. You like having big knockers, sissy?" she asked again.

"I thought they went well with my broad shoulders," he replied.

"I suppose you're right...a little pair of titties would like quite silly on you," she said, smiling. She inserted them in the bra, then picked up the hose...black patterned tights. "Very sexy...let's see if we can find you a garter belt, soon...so you can wear stockings, too." She handed them to him and watched as he carefully rolled them up and then pulled them up his legs. "Something else you've done very often, I see," she said.

Mistress Susan pointed to her vanity and Dani sat down. "I've seen some of your photos. You do an adequate job with your makeup, but let me see if I can improve on it." She applied foundation, blush, eyeshadow (in more detail than Dani had ever managed), eyeliner and mascara. She brushed on eyebrow definer...all done with Dani faced away from the mirror. "Now, turn and look," she ordered.

Dani gasped! He had not looked this lovely since that time, so many years ago, when he had a makeover at the crossdresser's boutique in his 20s. "Yes, you are beautiful," Mistress Susan admitted. "You are my beautiful Sissified Sweetheart!" So, Mistress Lola had taught her that as well. He shivered with a frisson of pleasure at the words.

"You liked that, eh?" she said, smiling once more. "I know a few more of your secrets, too--but all in good time." She picked up a brush and began styling his hair. "No wig for now, dear...I want you at your sissy-ish best." She took the yellow bow he had brought along and added it. "There, so cute, so sexy!"

She took his hand and stood him up. "Now, the blouse and skirt, dear..." He quickly donned them, smoothing the tight, very short skirt as he did. "Did you bring jewelry, my pretty one?" She found the box and brought out first the gold ankle bracelet. "You always like to have one of these on, don't you, sweetie?"

"Yes, Mistress Susan...I--I think of it as a sort of slave ornament," he admitted.

"As well you should," she replied. "My little sissy slave, my male lesbian slut..." Dani gulped. She knew that, too! "Now, the shoes, darling...and such high heels--five inches! But you do have sexy legs...they are your best feature!" Dani blushed again at the compliment.

She picked up his camera. "Pose for me, darling...I want to preserve this moment...the moment you became my own Pretty Sissy Dani!" He struck a pose. "Good girl!" And he shivered again with arousal.

No comments: