Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Dani: Teen Fantasy, Part One


August 1968

Daniel stood before the magazine rack, ostensibly scanning the comic books for the titles he wanted to buy this week. He picked out X-Men, Green Lantern, and Adventure Comics (with the Legion of Super-Heroes)...but his eyes kept moving to the right, where the fashion magazines were. He was captivated by the cover images...especially on the titles aimed at girls his own age, such as Seventeen and Glamour. It was his secret...he longed to be able to dress in girls' clothes. The desire had begun four years ago, he thought, when he was 12...and he saw his older sister in a cute little mini-dress. But was it actually even earlier than that--when he saw that Mighty Mouse cartoon--the one where the cat hypnotized the mouse and dressed him up and put him in makeup and a wig? Was that why being hypnotized always seemed to be part of his cross-dressing fantasy?

He sighed, slipped the two fashion mags in among his comics, and paid for them at the counter. When he arrived home, he put the comics with the others he still had yet to read, and hid the fashion mags in his dresser. He lay on the bed and began leafing through one of the comics...and he spotted a new ad among the offers of x-ray specs and party gags.

The ad showed a beautiful woman, with lightning bolts coming from her eyes. Miss Lola Venus, the ad read. Hypno-mistress. Specializing in submissive males, cross-dressers, and fetishists. It ended with an address.

Daniel was surprised--he could not remember ever seeing such an advertisement in a comic book before. Was it a mistake? He picked up another title from the same month. No, there was the exact same ad. It was if someone had read his mind. He got up and went to his desk and began to type a letter:

Dear Miss Lola Venus,

My name is Daniel, I am 16 years old and I have had a desire to dress as a girl for several years. I am also intrigued by hypnosis. Can you tell me more about your service?

Sincerely,
Daniel O

The next day, he slipped the letter into an envelope and mailed it. He was anxious for a week...was Miss Lola Venus real? Or just a come-on? Would she respond to someone so young?

At the end of seven days, a letter came for Daniel. There was nothing special about it--except that he recognized the return address as Miss Lola Venus's post office box. He took the letter to his room and opened it.

Dear Daniel,

I must admit I have never worked with anyone as young as you before...but it would be an interesting experiment to mold such a youthful mind and body. Therefore, there will be no charge to you. But we need to explore more of your desires. Tell me about the kind of clothes you like, about the girls you find attractive, about the kind of girl you would like to be.

And from now on, you will address me as Mistress Lola.

Your hypno-mistress,
Lola Venus

Daniel felt his cock twitch as he read the short missive...and again when he thought about actually having a dominant mistress. He went to his typewriter immediately:

Dearest Mistress,

Thank you for replying so quickly! I am quite eager to begin my submission to you! I find the clothes worn by fashionable girls my own age most attractive...the short skirts, the pretty blouses. I like girls with shoulder-length hair and slender bodies, long legs. I like girls who wear makeup, but don't look like tarts. I want to be that kind of girl. I enclose a few pictures to show what I mean.

Obediently,
Daniel O



The reply came within two days.

Dear Dani (that is your name from now on),

You are such a good girl to answer so soon...and the pictures you sent are quite informative! In your next letter, I want you to send me a picture of you...so I can see what material I have to work with. In the meantime, I want you to practice going into trance. Choose a picture you like, stare at it and repeat these words, "This is me" over and over. Do it just before bedtime and you will dream all night of being that girl.

Your hypno-mistress,
Lola Venus

Dani followed the instructions for two weeks before writing again to his Mistress.

Dearest Mistress,

I now dream every night of being the girl I want to be. I even dream of it during the day sometimes. I see a girl dressed as I want to be dressed and I see my face. I have enclosed a photo of myself. I fear I am not very feminine. I await further instructions.

Obediently,
Dani

Mistress Lola was quick to reply.

Dear Dani,

Never fear...you are quite feminine enough for my intentions. I will remake you into the epitome of a submissive sissy...a girl-boy. But first you need to acquire the proper clothes. Here is a list of things to buy.

Your hypno-mistress,
Lola Venus


No comments: