Wednesday, November 27, 2019

A Man in a Girl Suit

Lady Alexa offers more advice on a female-led relationship:

My former husband, and now wife, Amy, is not transsexual. I know it’s a fine line, but she is a man in a girl suit. I love Amy for all she is, but I still need and enjoy the male part.

Eventually I found information on submissive and cross-dressing husbands. I began to understand what it was my husband needed and that it wasn’t so unusual. I found I wasn’t the only women to be in this situation. I decided that the only way to live with my husband’s needs was to face up to it and accept it. In fact, to drive it forward and take the lead on this.

He was as lost as me and needed guidance himself.

We took little steps at first. I got him to lose the leg hair; isn’t that prettier hon? Wouldn’t you like to dress more often at home? Then, wouldn’t that bra would look so much better on a bare chest. Surprisingly, I really didn’t mind, quite the opposite.

Our FLR was working. We decided to go to the next stage: try one round of hormone therapy. We stopped, then tried again, then stopped. It was a big step and although we were both excited by the idea of Amy looking even more like a female, we were also nervous.

Finally we went for it and after 5 years, Amy now has hips, a cute butt and very full C cups. Her man parts still work and she is beautiful. For years we we still dis the him and her at some functions, but she can no longer pass as a man any more, at least not easily.



No comments: