Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Dani: Teen Fantasy Part Five


Early November 1968, the next day

Eileen went to Dani's room and entered without knocking. "Go to my room...you'll find some new clothes there. Put them on."

Dani gasped. She's really changed...and it's exciting! "Yes, Mistress Eileen." She went to her sister's room and found the clothes laid out on the bed. There was a matching pair of pink panties and bra. But the rest of the clothes seemed oddly, well, androgynous. There were a pair of tight pants, with a pink floral pattern. There was a pink t-shirt, obviously cut for a girl's figure. And there were a pair of pink ballet flats. She put them on and then returned to Eileen.

"Well, that looks good. Now, come with me...as I told you, we have an appointment." Eileen led the way down the stairs and to her car. She watched as her brother--so obviously a feminized male in this outfit--slid into the seat. "You're in for a real surprise, my Sissified Sweetheart," she said as she started the car.

Dani felt that familiar frisson of girlishness as her sister used the fateful phrase. Yes, Mistress Lola must have given her some real instruction on how to control me...and perhaps something more. Eileen--Mistress Eileen--really is different from before.

Moments later, Eileen pulled the car into a parking space at a local strip mall. "Our appointment is at Janice's House of Beauty...my regular salon."

Dani looked around. "Mistress Eileen, the salon is clear at the other end of the mall. Can't we park a little closer?

Eileen shivered at the power she felt when Dani called her by that title. "No, dear, I want everyone to see my sissy brother walk into the salon for the first time. Be a Good Girl, and sashay you're way down there." Dani was helpless...Good Girl not only made her feel feminine, it made her feel obedient and compliant.

"Yes, Mistress Eileen," she said meekly and began the yards-long walk, in her most mincing and girlish gait. People she passed stared and snickered, some even imitated her exaggeratedly feminine steps. This is so humiliating but so arousing, too. This is really what it means to be a sissy! Dani reached the door to the salon and entered. She stopped just inside the door and waited for Eileen, who came in a moment after.

As her sissy brother stood with eyes lowered, Eileen spoke to the receptionist. "My brother has an appointment with Miss Janice," she said.

"Oh, yes...this must be Dani," the girl at the desk said, giggling. "The boss is waiting for him...her...in the private room at the back."

"Thank you," Eileen replied. "Come, Dani," she ordered. And Dani followed her to the back of the salon, every eye following--some frowning, some smiling in delight.

Meanwhile, at home, Dani and Eileen's mother--Charlotte--found an odd note as she straightened Eileen's room. "Mistress Lola, 1-800-SISSY," she murmured. "Whatever is this about?" Intrigued, she decided to dial the number.

It was answered by a woman with a British accent. A low, sultry tone that wouldn’t have been out of place on a sex-line. Wait, was this a sex line? Her daughter was at that age, but surely...

Dani? Or is this Mistress Eileen?

No...this is Charlotte, their mother. 

Their mother? Oh, how utterly fantastic to hear from you. I’m Mistress Lola. How are you, Charlotte dear?

I’m fine. Listen, I found your number in my daughter’s room. What exactly are you doing with my children?

Simply providing them with their desires, Charlotte

Oh my God, this is a sex line!

The woman laughed a sweet, lilting laugh.

Goodness me, not at all!
You see your...son...called me for some life advice, which I was happy to provide
And when Eileen called, naturally I wanted to help her too.

What kind of ‘life advice’ do you offer, Mistress Lola?

Charlotte said the word ‘Mistress’ with scorn. This all sounded incredibly suspicious. And why had the voice hesitated around the word ‘son’?

Why, how to improve their lives, naturally.
I am teaching them their proper roles in your family, my dear.
How to be more open and honest and respectful of each other,
so that they can be the best siblings to each other.
And if you like, dear sweet Charlotte,
I can do the same for you.

What do you mean?

You didn't know--or even suspect--
that your son was a sissy?
A crossdresser who craves
to be dominated and transformed
by the women in his life?

Charlotte was startled. How dare this woman accuse her son of being a...a sissy? She had a good mind to put the phone down right now. And yet...she realised as a wave of calm came over her...and yet that would explain...

Well, I had noticed some of my clothes
and Eileen's
being out of place...

Exactly! Well, now, Dani no longer must
hide her true self. Are you prepared
to join his sister and me 
in training him to be the pretty priss
he really wants to be?

Am I? Charlotte asked herself. It was getting harder to think clearly. The voice on the telephone was very relaxing. It seemed a lot easier to just go with the flow and let it all go. It would be so much easier to have two daughters. And I imagine Daniel must make a truly lovely girl.

Very well. What must I do?

To start with, I just want you 
to think of this word:
Control

Control?

Control.
Control is one of those special words
that means the same as how it sounds
When you say the word
Control
what images does it bring to your mind?

Well...being in control, I guess

Exactly.
As simple as that
Just saying that word
Control
automatically makes you picture being in
Control
Spread it out
Con-trol
Con-trol
It suggests authority
It suggests power
It suggests domination
And if you’re the one
in control
then that gives you the power
that gives you the authority
that gives you the dominance
doesn’t it Charlotte?

Yes, it does

Control is a sexy word, isn’t it Charlotte?

It feels sexy...when you describe it like that

Very good
Think of that word
Control
and repeat it
over and over
over
and
over
Control
Control
Control
Control

control
control
control 
control
control
control

And, as you repeat it,
realize that it means
that you are going to be
in control
because you will control your sissy son

control
control
control
control
control

You will turn him into
the image of femininity
you desire him to be

control
control 
control
control

Yes, control...and now I
control your mind...
I control what you will be
A loving but firm maternal hand
for your Sissified Sweetheart of a child, Dani

Yes, loving, firm,
in control

Charlotte felt the shift in her being. She was no longer just a mother...she was a force, a controlling power. It felt good, it felt right. It was getting harder to think of Daniel...Dani...as her son. More of a chance to see how feminine a boy could become. No, not a boy...a sissy

From the other end of the phone, Mistress Lola could hear Charlotte’s increased heavy breathing. She smiled. Now she had a mother to play with, as well as a sissy and apprentice. There was something about this family that just made them so easy to be mesmerised. Time to press the attack.

Very good!
Now, before Dani comes home,
you will throw out all her
male underclothes.
She will wear bras and panties
from now on.

Only bras and panties, yes

Even if she has to be in male
shirts and panties, she will
be frilly and girly underneath

Frilly and girly

You will take her shopping
for a girlish wardrobe
Baby-doll pajamas
Minidresses
Cute shoes

Get her lots of pretty outfits

Exactly!
You want her to be prissy
and proper
You want her to be your
Good Girl!

My Good Girl!

Charlotte smiled. Yes, Dani will be a Good Girl! My Good Girl! My little feminized doll!

She will now call you
Mistress-Mommy
It will make you happy
to be called Mistress-Mommy
The words Mistress-Mommy
will make you feel 
powerful and in control
Do you understand?

I understand.

Who are you?

Charlotte

No
Tell me who you really are
Tell me who you’ve become
Say it loud and proud and feel it become true
As you tell me who you are

I am...I’m…

Say it for me, my darling

I am Mistress-Mommy!

As she made that declaration, Charlotte felt something click into place in her head. There was no turning back. Now and forever, she was Mistress-Mommy to her pretty sissy Dani.

Mistress Lola grinned triumphantly. She had won. An easy victory, granted, but a victory nonetheless. 

Very good, Mistress-Mommy!
And from now on
You will call this number regularly
and tell me how our little Dani is progressing
introducing yourself as Mistress-Mommy
and who knows?
Perhaps you and I will have some fun of our own
I’ve always wanted a mother I could control
But for now
I am going to count to three
and when I reach the number three
you will hang up the phone,
and when you do, 
you will awaken from this trance,
unaware you have been hypnotized,
but completely in control
as Dani's Mistress-Mommy
Remembering my instructions
as if they were your own thoughts 
as you wake up in
1
2
3

And Charlotte hung up the phone and awakened. She looked at her watch. Goodness where has the time gone? The girls...girls?...yes, the girls will be home any moment!

No comments: