Sunday, November 17, 2019

November Dressing 3: Little Dani Dot

In a recent chat session...that did not include a trance...Mistress Lola and I discussed my love of the idea of being dressed as a little girl--somewhere around the age of ten. I also mentioned how much I loved polka-dots and alluded to the comic-book character Little Dot. Mistress suggested my little girl persona should be Little Dani Dot. Hence this outfit:



The polka-dot skater dress is by Star Vixen, bought at Forman Mills in March 2014; the shoes are Fioni "Hilt" poppy patent pumps from Payless in June 2009. Other accessories are black-and-white jewelry, petticoats and frilly ankle socks.

To keep the little girl look, I didn't wear a bra or a set of false boobs. And I tried adopt some little-girl-like poses.



I especially like the second portrait here:



More outfits are coming

No comments: