Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Dani: Teen Fantasy, Part Three


Early September 1968; later that day

Dani heard the phone on the other end ring twice, then a lovely British-accented voice said:

Hello, my darling Dani!

Mistress Lola? How did you know it was me?

I've given this number to very few people, my dear. Now, let me guess why you've called--you're all dolled up in feminine attire...and you want to move to the next level.

Yes...yes, Mistress. I am ready to be hypnotized and feminized.

Indeed, I think you are, sweetheart. And to make that happen, there's just one thing I want you to do. All I want you to do Is focus on a certain word for me
And that word is
Nice
Just think about the word Nice
And let me know when you have that word in your head

I have it

Nice
It’s such a lovely little word isn’t it?

Yes

Such a sweet, fun word
And did you know that the word Nice is a very special word indeed?

It is?

Oh yes
For you see the word Nice is one of those special words that means the same as how it sounds
By which I mean the word Nice sounds so very nice
Don’t you agree?

Yes

Nice
I’d like you now, if you would, to just say that special word
Nice
Nice
Nice
Over and over
Just repeat that lovely word for me
Out loud


 nice
 nice
 nice
 nice
 nice
 nice
 nice
 nice
 nice
 nice
 nice
 nice
 nice
 nice

And Dani kept saying "nice" out loud until it became almost rote. I'm doing it without conscious thought…and my brain is beginning to feel sort of fuzzy…

How do you feel?

  nice
  nice...sleepy...
 
So nice
 So lovely
 So happy
 So amazing
 So warm and wonderful
 Such a nice feeling isn't it?

 nice, yes

 And do you notice that the more you say that special word
 the nicer and nicer you feel?

  nice yes

  Then why not just keep saying  that special little word
  and let yourself feel
  nicer
  and nicer
  happier
  and happier
  better
  and better
  Won't that be nice?

  nice yes
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice

How are you feeling?

nice
nice
nice...hard to concentrate nice

 So nice
 So amazing
 So fantastic
 So wonderful
 A great big smile appearing on your face
 Can you feel that smile?

 yes nice

 So nice to smile isn't it?

nice yes

 And are you starting to feel lightheaded from how nice you feel?

nice yes

 So fuzzy
 Like a big fluffy cloud floating in your mind
Can you feel that cloud?

nice yes

 How does the cloud feel?

 nice..soft...very soft and nice

 Nice
 Just let that cloud get bigger and bigger
 filling up your head more and more
 the more you say and see that special word
 Nice
 Nice
Nice
 Nice
 Nice

 nice
 nice
 nice
 nice
 nice
 nice
 nice
 nice
 nice

Getting so hard to think now

 isn't it?
 But there's no need to think is there?

no nice

 No
 No need to think
 All you have to do is follow my words and I will guide you
 deeper and deeper
 into pure, perfect niceness
 You want that, don't you?

yes nice deeper

 So very
 Nice
 Just let that cloud
 That soft fuzzy wonderful cloud that you feel inside your head
 Feel it grow and expand iside your mind
 And the more you feel it grow and expand
 The nicer and warmer and softer and lovelier it feels
 As you feel it grow and spread down your neck and into your chest
 Feel it grow and spread and expand to fill up your chest
 Getting nicer and warmer and softer as it grows and expands
 More and more
 nicer and nicer
 Feel it grow and spread along your arms
 and into your hands
 Feeling so good so amazing so wonderful
 Nicer and nicer as the niceness grows and spreads down into your waist
 And all the way down your legs into your feet
 Feel it growing and spreading covering your whole body now
 So that you feel nothing but pure perfect
 niceness
 Thinking nothing but my words as you feel that niceness inside you flow within your body
 Feel it flow up and down and up and down
 from the top of your head to the tips of your toes
 Like waves against the shore

Dani felt the cloud fill her body…making it seem to float in her chair…felt it spread especially to her mind, her brain, turning all her thoughts into a sort of cotton candy…pink cotton candy…all sweet and soft and fluffy…

And now when I count to 3
  All this niceness that you feel inside you will double in strength
  Double in intensity
  Double in niceness
  so that you will feel twice as nice and twice as deep as you do now
  in 1
  2
  3
  Twice as nice
  Twice as deep
  Twice as amazing
  Twice as wonderful
  So good
  So happy
  So nice
  Nice
  Nice
  Nice
  Nice

  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice

Just relax now let your body go limp and loose as the niceness flows within you 
 No need to do anything but watch my words and accept them
 Just relax and float and let that niceness flow inside you
 Very good
 You're doing so well
 So very well
 Just letting that niceness float and grow inside you
 This niceness that you feel inside you is the essence of femininity
 This is how it feels to be a girl
 So nice
 So soft
 So luxurious
 And you know that when you feel this niceness inside you
 You feel soft and sexy and pretty and girly
 so girly
All this niceness
This femininity
makes you feel
so happy
so lovely
so girly
Doesn't it?

yes, nice soft girly

Good girl
And from now on when I call you a
Good girl
You are going to feel
ten times as nice
ten times as sexy
ten times as girly
as you do right now
Just for a little bit
Just a short but powerful wave of feminine niceness inside your body
Whenever I call you a
 Good girl
 Do you understand?

yes, good girl

 Good girl
 Feel that niceness
 Feel that powerful womanliness
 That soft, sexy femininity that you can only feel from being a
 Good girl
 Because you are a
 Good girl
 A very
 Good girl
 So soft and sweet and pretty
 This niceness makes you so
It makes you
 girly
 sexy
 pretty
 soft
 feminine
 wonderful
 It makes you think
 Like a girl
 It makes you act
 Like a girl
 It makes you look
 Like a girl
 And you love it
 Don't you?

 yes, love it...being a girl

And every time her Mistress said those words—good girl—Dani felt a frisson of pleasure through her body. She felt her sissy-cock twitch in arousal, her nipples stiffen, her mouth formed a little “O”. Every repetition of that phrase—good girl—made the clothes she was wearing feel more natural, more normal—made her body seem to fit them as it should.

 Good girl
 And from now on whenever you or  I
 use the words
 Sissified Sweetheart
 You're going to allow yourself to feel this way again
 To let this niceness inside your mind and body
 Whenever you or I
 and only you or I
 use those words
 Sissified Sweetheart
 Do you understand?

yes, sissified sweetheart

Good girl
Now, when I count to three, you will awaken from trance, feeling nice, happy and girlish
1
2
3

And Dani awoke, feeling just as Mistress Lola said. I know I'm not a girl, but I feel like one....

Will this work if you use the phrase just in a letter or something?

 Of course, dear
 From now on anytime I use those special words whether in a letter or a phone call or face to face
 Whenever I use those words
 Sissified Sweetheart
 You will become the pretty sissy you are deep inside

Yes , it’s true…she says those words and I feel all over girlish and happy…and devoted to her! Dani realized this was very nearly the fulfillment of all his fantasies…

I've never felt like this...I've tried some hypnosis recordings and they never worked

 Nothing beats a personal session with a hypnotist who knows what she's doing
 And is this what you wanted?
 This feeling of pure femininity?

yes....partly...I'd love a feeling of absolute submission sometime as well...

Define submission for me, sweetie

Being unable to resist a command or request from my domme

Do you have a domme at present? Because that is easily implanted

No...except you, now, of course...

  In that case
  Let's get you feeling
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice
  nice

And the repetition again put Dani into trance….

 Nice and deep and obedient
 So docile
 So compliant
 So soft
 sweet feminine
 My good girl
 From now on whenever you are in the presence of a woman you consider superior
 like myself
 you will find yourself unable to resist anything she tells you to do
 No matter how silly
 How humiliating
 How ridiculous
 You will find yourself nodding and smiling and just obeying whatever she tells you
 Because you know that you are a
 Good girl
 and that a good girl obeys
 doesn't she?

yes, good girl obeys...

 And when you are obeying
 when you carry out her command
 it will make you feel
 happy
 sexy
 soft
 wonderful
 knowing your place
 knowing that you are obeying
 knowing that you are making her happy
 It will be all you want to do
 All you can think about until you finish her command
 Because this is your place as a good girl
 Isn't it?

 yes, my place to obey

  Good girl
  The woman you obey will be your world
  She will be your Mistress
  Your Goddess
  Your Mother
  Your Lover
  Your Queen
  Your everything
  And you will think of nothing but obeying her when she gives you an order
  And this will make you feel
  soft
  nice
  feminine
  happy
  good
  And you know this to be true, don't you?

  yes, Mistress

Good girl
 When I count to 3
 You will wake up knowing these words to be true
 Wake up in 1
 2
 3
 Welcome back sweetie

Dani awoke, now knowing Lola to be truly her Mistress...the person she would always obey. Will it work with other women? Will I find myself an obedient puppet for my mother, my sister? I hope so….

It's a shame I don't have time to myself for this more often....I'm only able to do this today because my mother and sister are out for the day...

 Well you have your sissy trigger, my Sissified Sweetheart
 So should you find yourself with free girly time
 You can at least experience this pleasure

There it goes again!

 Try saying it out loud yourself

Sissified Sweetheart….
yes, I felt the surge of girly feeling...not quite the same as when it comes from you, though

  Of course
  After all, I am your Mistress
  And everything I say feels like golden silk to your mind

Yes, Mistress, you are. yes, it does.... I think it's also because I know I'm about to say it....

Whereas with me
It comes--Sissified Sweetheart--at random

Yes, it does, Mistress...thank you

You're welcome, dear. Now, I think there's one more thing we have to do...
And I promise it will be
Nice
Nice
Nice
Nice
Nice

nice
nice
nice
nice
nice
nice

And Dani soon fell into trance one more time...

You will find that when you play with your sissy cock today
You will be unable to think of anyone or anything but me
and the power I have over you
Do you understand?

Yes, Mistress...only you

Good girl
Wake up in 3
2
1

I'm here, Mistress

  Excellent
  Now then, I shall bid you a very good evening, my dear
  Be a good girl for me, won't you?

Thank you, Mistress, I will...Good evening

Hanging up the phone, Dani realized she was extremely aroused. She removed her new panties and lay on the bed, her hand wrapped around her sissy-cock. She slowly stroked and pumped her member, feeling it grow...and feeling an image of her Mistress Lola grow in her mind, her lovely voice repeating, "Nice...nice...nice...nice...nice..." until finally, Dani's sissy-cock spurted its cream...and Dani collapsed into trance.







No comments: