Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Strangeness on a Train, Conclusion


Final meeting

Lola wondered what effect her last set of hypnotic suggestions would have on Dani. Would she really become a Bimbo Doll? A mindless sex-object for her mistress, Vera Demanden? She waited as the train rolled into the center city stop where Dani normally boarded, her eyes locked on the door.

She was not surprised when Ms. Demanden entered first, clad in a form-fitting red leather suit. Behind her came another figure, tall and blonde, with massive knockers barely covered by the low-cut bodice of her dress, with a hem that ended ten inches above her knees. But the oddest thing about the figure was a soft sheen of her skin, as though it were sheathed in a plastic coating. Its eyes were blank and staring. Lola realized this was Dani!

She motioned for Vera to sit with her and the dominant boss guided her new plaything to the seat as well. Lola raised her eyebrows in a question. "Were my changes in Dani's psyche successful?"

"Ask her yourself," Vera replied.

"Dani, tell me about yourself," Lola said.

"I am Bimbo Doll Dani. I have no thoughts of my own. I have no will of my own. My body and mind are the property of my Mistress Vera. I am her toy, her plaything," Dani replied, in a monotone.

"You've had some work done on her, I see," Lola observed.

"Yes," Vera said. "Fortunately, my company has a very advanced research-and-development  division. When I found out they were developing an artificial plastic-based skin, I realized it was the perfect finishing touch for my little sex-doll. They also created these lovely orbs on her chest," Vera continued, caressing Dani's boobs. "They are permanently adhered now, so she can wear very revealing attire."

"You didn't remove her....?" Lola asked.

"Heavens, no!" Vera exclaimed. "If anything, it now gets harder and bigger than ever. It's like riding a living dildo!"

Lola took a moment to contemplate. "Do you have any future plans?" she asked, eventually.

"Oh, yes," Vera gushed. "I intend to feminize every male in my company. I was hoping you would join the firm, as a sort of Human Resources trainer….

 Two months later

A group of half-feminized, androgynous young men waited outside the door marked Employee Wellness. A sultry British-accented voice called, “Martin, you may enter…”

The first figure in the line minced to the door in his one-inch Mary-Jane pumps and entered. Twenty minutes later, he re-emerged, now balanced on three-inch stiletto heels and in a short, tight skirt. “Oh, Ms. Lola,” he gushed in a breathy contralto, “thank you so much for your assistance. I will report to HR immediately for my new uniform and assignment!” As he left, the others could hear him murmuring, “I am a pretty sissy…obedience is pleasure…I am a pretty sissy...obedience is pleasure.”

And the voice came again from inside the office: “Ellery, you are next….”



No comments: