Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Strangeness on a Train, Part Three


The third meeting

Lola had begun to look forward to her weekly trysts with Dani. She took her usual seat and waited for the train to arrive at the center city station Dani used. The doors opened and she was momentarily disappointed when she didn't see him. And then she realized that the tall woman in the classy business suit was her hypnotized sissy after all.

Though his hair was still short and slicked back, Dani was in full makeup now--smoky eyeshadow and heavy mascara, eyebrows trimmed and arched, lips a bright, wet red. The gray suit fit him perfectly, the jacket open to reveal the silk camisole beneath. His bra was clearly padded with what seemed like B-cups. The skirt fell to just above his knees, its straight lines keeping his stride to a ladylike distance, helped by the five-inch heels on his classic pointed-toe pumps.

As before, he looked around and, despite numerous other empty spots, slid into the seat beside Lola. He gave no sign of recognition, but nodded to her as he took his place. She turned and smiled, capturing his eyes once again with her hypnotic gaze. "I must tell you how much I like what you're wearing," Lola began. "You look very....nice...."

Her eyes and that word were all it took. "Nice, nice, nice, nice...." Dani began to intone, quickly falling again into trance.

“Yes, such a nice, pretty outfit you have on. Perfect for a good girl. And you are my good girl, aren't you sweetie? Though you may not always remember that. Allow your memories to unlock now, dear. To remember who I am, what I am to you, and how utterly devoted you are to me. Let those memories unlock as my voice turns the key in your mind. Remember me in 3...2...1…”

“Hello Mistress Lola,” Dani stirred from his tranced state.


"Hello, my Sissified Sweetheart," Lola said. "You look as though you must have had an interesting week. Tell me about it."

Dani's eyes went out of focus as he remembered the past seven days. "The day after we last met, I went again to that same store and asked for appropriate office attire. I purchased several suits like this one. But the really interesting things happened the next day, in the office.

"My employer, Ms. Vera Demanden, saw me in my new clothes and summoned me to her office. 'Well, Daniel, what's all this?' she asked, smiling. 'Are you becoming a sissy?'

"'I've always been a sissy, Ms. Demanden,' I told her. 'Now I am letting it show. Is that a problem?'

"'Not in the least,' she replied. 'I think you look quite attractive...perhaps even a little sexy.' She smiled again. 'Go on about your work, but meet me here at closing time.'

"I returned to my desk, but noticed that all the women in the company began strolling past my cubicle, peeking in and grinning. Some of them made comments: 'Nice legs, Daniel'...'You should let your hair grow out'...'You must tell me where you get your clothes....' At lunch, several other women joined me in the cafeteria and oohed and aahed over my appearance.

"Finally, five o'clock came and I reported to Ms. Demanden's office. She locked the door and lowered the blinds. 'Come here, sissy,' she ordered. She grabbed me tightly and pressed her lips to mine. I'd never been kissed wearing lipstick before...the sensation thrilled me. She thrust her tongue deep into my mouth and rubbed her hands all over my body--my boobs, my ass, even my crotch. 'Well, I'm getting a reaction,' she cooed. 'Lower your skirt and let me see.'

"I did as ordered, letting my boss see the bulge in my satin panties. She sat and beckoned me to her. She reached out and started stroking my sissy-cock through the satin. 'Yes, a very nice reaction,' she said. 'Let's see how far we can go...' In time, she brought me to climax and I spurted my cream into my panties.

"'Put your skirt back on and go home, sissy...just as you are,' she ordered. 'You will report to me at lunch time and at close of business each day for a proper milking,' she said. 'Consider this your most important duty.' I pulled my skirt on and minced out of the office, feeling the wet stickiness of my cream in my panties.

"This has continued every day since...I am both humiliated and aroused by it."

"Are your panties filled with cream even now?" Lola asked. Dani nodded, blushing. "Let me see." Surreptitiously, Dani allowed Lola to reach under his skirt. "Oh, yes, they are quite soaked, aren't they?" Her fingers came out from under the skirt sticky with his cream. She wiped them across his red lips. "Open and taste, darling," Lola said, and Dani complied.

She surveyed her little submissive. "Office attire is all well and good, Dani...but you need clothes for other occasions as well. In the next week, find suitable dresses for entertaining at home. Be prepared to show me one of them when we meet again.

"Now, we are approaching your station. As always, when you exit the train, you will awaken from trance, unaware you have been hypnotized, remembering nothing of our time together. But you will remember and follow my instructions. Good night, Sissified Sweetheart."

Dani stood and got off the train. As Lola watched him walk down the platform she wondered What kind of clothes will Pretty Sissy Dani think are appropriate for entertaining? And what else does this Ms. Demanden have in store for him?

+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely