Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Strangeness on a Train, Part Five


Fifth meeting

Lola waited for Dani's appearance on the train with excitement. How firmly did my bimbo suggestions take hold? What will be her boss's reaction? The doors opened at the center city station and a sexy vision came through. Lola watched as every male eye in the car followed the jiggling knockers and swiveling hips. Dani was a sheathed in a skin-tight pink dress with a bare midriff that also exposed a good deal of her big round jugs. The skirt ended a full eight inches above her knees and her long sleek legs were perched on pink platform sandals with six-inch spike heels. Her hair--bleached and obviously enhanced with extensions--fell to her waist in waves.

An equally attractive--if more sedate--figure entered behind her. Dressed in a figure-hugging black leather suit, this was obviously Ms. Demanden. As they approached and Dani saw Lola, she automatically made her way to sit next to her as programmed. Ms Demanden, raising an immaculately trimmed eyebrow and giving a hint of a smirk, followed her. 

The mesmeric mistress slid to permit both of them to sit beside her. She smiled and nodded slightly as Ms. Demanden, who returned the smile. Dani seemed oblivious to her surroundings, happily giggling and looking around the train. With some exaggeration, Lola darted her eyes towards the bubbly bimbo and then back to Ms Demanden. The leather-bound boss half-turned her head and raised her eyebrows, a silent gesture of granting permission whilst not being quite sure what was being requested. Lola nodded gratefully, then turned to Dani and riveted her gaze on the newly blonde sissy. "How do you like being a bimbo, Dani?" she asked. "Does it feel...nice?"

Dani's eyes glazed as she began repeating that all-important word: "Nice, nice, nice, nice." Each repetition sent her deeper into trance. Lola let her continue as she turned her attention to Dani's companion. She held out her hand, "I am Lola Venus. I presume you are Ms. Demanden?"

Ms. Demanden took her hand. "Call me Vera," she answered. "I got your note." She fished it out of her bag and read it:

Dear Ms. Demanden,

I am Lola Venus, who has been guiding your employee Dani deeper and deeper into a new life as a sissy...and now I am hoping to add "bimbo" to her personality as well. If you wish to learn more, please come with Dani on his trip home next Wednesday.

She folded the letter and put it back in her purse. "As you can see, I am here and quite intrigued." She nodded to Dani. "What exactly is happening right now?"

Are you familiar with hypnosis, Vera?” Lola asked, interested to see her reaction. To her credit, Vera did not seem to respond with any immediate signs of ridicule. Had she, perhaps there would be two brainwashed bimbos leaving the train today.

I’m somewhat familiar with the concept,” Vera answered. “Though I didn’t realise it was possible to do so with a single word, as you appear to have done.”

When done properly, anything can prove an effective hypnotic trigger,” Lola explained. “I happen to find mantras quite useful in helping subjects to take themselves deeper into a hypnotic state, as Dani is now doing to herself. In a few moments, when she is quite deep, I will take control and guide her trance. The first thing I will do is ask her to describe her activities in the past seven days."

Vera nodded. "I see...well, this is fascinating. Please continue."

Lola turned her attention to Dani. "Nice and deep now...deeper than ever before. So deep you hear only my words, my words become your thoughts. What did you do when you left me last week?"

Dani blinked and her voice became soft and dreamlike. "I went to the beauty salon near my home. I went in and asked for an appointment the next day, telling them I wanted to become a blonde. The receptionist seemed to recognize that I was a sissy and said, 'Hoping to have more fun?'

"I smiled and blushed, saying, 'Something like that.' She gave me an appointment for 5:30 the next evening. I went home and began to contemplate what it would be like to be a beautiful blonde...all sorts of strange thoughts and images filled my mind. I saw myself as Marilyn Monroe, as Jayne Mansfield, as Madonna, as Debbie Harry. I became quite aroused and spurted my cock-cream without even touching myself. As you taught me, Mistress Lola, I immediately sucked the tasty cream from my panties. I changed into my babydolls and fell to sleep, dreaming of myself as a blonde."

Vera touched Lola's arm. "I noticed Dani was quite distracted that next day...now I realize she was daydreaming about her new look."

"I arrived for the appointment on time,” Dani continued, “and the stylist began her work. I was excited and aroused by the whole process...and when she turned me to the mirror and I saw my new look, something happened. My mind became fuzzy and soft, my ability to concentrate faded. I smiled and, giggling, I said, 'I look, like, sexy, don't I?'

"'Yes, sweetie, you do,' the stylist answered. 'Very sexy...you're a real sex-bomb now!'

"'A sex-bomb!' I repeated. 'Yeah...that's what I am! I'm just a big, busty, blonde bomb of sex!' And I giggled again.”

Lola turned to Vera, not wishing to interrupt but clearly amused at the idea of Dani calling herself a sex-bomb so eagerly. In response, Vera pointed to Dani’s growing bulge as the sissy bimbo remembered the exciting event. It was all Lola could do to stop herself from bursting out laughing and potentially breaking the trance. “What did you do next, Dani?” asked Vera in a purring tone, trying to imitate the seductive voice Ms Venus put on when being hypnotic.

I got out of the chair, and gazed at myself in the mirror. 'Oh, but this outfit is, like, all wrong! It covers too much for a sexy thing like me!' I pouted.

"'I know just the place to find the kind of clothes you need now,' the sylist said. She handed me a card. 'I get all my clothes there.' I looked at what she was wearing--a figure-hugging red dress that ended eight inches above her knees. Yes, that's the kind of clothes I need!

"I paid the bill and wiggle-walked to the sidewalk. I could feel men's eyes ogling me--even in this unsexy suit--and women's eyes viewing me with combined envy and scorn. The recommended shop was on just the next block. I went in and was greeted by a clerk in an even sexier outfit than the stylist wore. 'Can I help you, hon?' she asked, popping her gum.

"'I need a whole new wardrobe...sexy, revealing, suitable for what I am now,' I answered.

"'And what are you?' she said, smiling. 'A bimbo?'

"That stopped me for a moment and I realized that, yes, that's exactly what I am. 'Yes, I'm a bimbo,' I giggled, 'and proud of it!'

"Half-an-hour later, I left the shop in a new, pink, body-conscious dress with a very low bodice, six-inch heels in the same color, and several bags of similar clothes. I went home and slept again, dreaming of myself strutting the streets in my sexy stuff. Monday morning I went to work for the first time as a bimbo!"

Vera smiled. "I was quite shocked when Dani arrived that morning," she said. "And even more surprised when she spoke. Her formerly quiet intelligent voice was now a bubbling, giggling prattle...but it was somehow very appealing. I invited her to my office and we had a very entertaining morning as I acquainted myself with her new bimbo enthusiasm for sex of all kinds!"

Lola grinned. "I expected something like this. That's why I wanted to meet you. Now that you know what my powers are capable of, is there anything you'd like me to add to Dani's persona?"

Vera grew quiet and looked over her bimbo lover-employee. After a moment, she said, "Yes...I've always wanted a perfect love-doll! A sexy object to treat as a toy. Is that possible?"

"Of course it is," Lola answered. She turned to Dani. "Dani, when you awaken, Ms. Demanden will begin a new regimen of changes in you. With each day, you will find your mind becoming more blank and empty, more ready to be filled with Ms. Demanden's desires and wishes. Each day that passes, you will find it easier and more satisfying to allow yourself to be filled, to soak up all of Ms. Demanden’s orders and demands like a sponge.”

As she spoke, Lola pulled out a business card and pen, scribbling something onto the card. “You will find that, as each day passes, it will become harder and harder to think for yourself. Making decisions will seem so much trickier, so much more difficult. You will find it so much more appealing, so much easier, to allow yourself to follow others, to allow others to make your decisions for you. Each day your own thoughts will be harder and harder to access, while those of Ms. Demanden will fill your mind more and more.” 

She passed the card to Vera, who looked at what was written on it. Next the printed phone number, Lola had scribbled ‘For when you fancy a real woman’. Vera raised a surprised eyebrow and looked back at Lola, who playfully winked as she wrapped up her instructions. “You will enjoy having a head free of thoughts, and focus only on what Ms. Demanden wants of you. When you return next week, you will no longer be just a bimbo...you will be a Bimbo Doll--a living plaything devoted to pleasing your Mistress. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Lola..." Dani murmured.

"Very good, then arise and follow Ms. Demanden from the train. When you step onto the platform, you will awaken, unaware of being hypnotized, but ready to follow my suggestions. Go now." Lola nodded to Vera and gestured for them to go. Ms. Demanden placed the card in her purse, winked back at Lola, and then lead Dani off the train.

Lola watched them leave and overheard as the doors closed, "Oh, Ms. Demanden, a doll? Like, really ? When can we start?"



No comments: