Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks

After a one-week hiatus, more thoughts from my hypno-mistress:

This first question is from Sissy Gwen, who has a fascination with bondage:

Is there a relationship between feminizing someone using careful instruction and bondage to produce an increasingly guided and personal journey? Could bondage be used as a guiding tool toward whatever level of feminization is desired?


Short answer, yes. Long answer, I don't personally see there being a relationship between feminizing and bondage, as it's quite possible to do one without the other (for example, I have never included bondage in my feminization work). However, if a person is interested in both then naturally the combination of the two will yield better results. I don't think the two are mutually exclusive, and would liken it to two favourite flavours of ice cream. Having one is delicious, but having two is so much better. So while I don't think there's a relationship as such, it is certainly possible that bondage could be used as a guiding tool in feminization, as long as bondage was something that both parties enjoyed.

The others are from me:

In our last chat, you mentioned having several other current hypnotic subjects (besides Dani). How many others? How often do you meet?

I'm part of several Discord servers that, while not hypnosis-specific (though there are plenty of those to choose from), are shall we say hypno-adjacent. A few friends I've made on there are interested in hypnosis, but have either never been hypnotised or have only listened to hypnosis files online. I offer them a chance for a trance, though it's only every so often and I've not really done much other than give them a Good Girl trigger. The most I've really done was help someone with a housewife fantasy, which was fun. We meet together every day, though it's usually just to chat and roleplay rather than for hypnosis specifically - that's more a bonus when it happens.

You said you had just had a session that was a disappointment. Without violating confidences, can you describe it?

So because my friends on the Discord servers are very nice and like to thank me and compliment me for my hypnotic skills, it does lead to others who I am less familiar with requesting trances too. Usually I fob them off because I only really want to hypnotise those who are worth it, but I was feeling generous so I said I'd give it a try. That was a mistake. First it was pretty clear that they weren't interested in hypnosis, more that they saw it as an means to an end (to have their brain drained). Which is fine, but does make it harder. Secondly, when I was doing the induction, we had got to the point where I ask them to say and type their special word. They said that they'd rather just say it aloud, as typing was "a bit tedious to me". I was quick to tell her that that was rather the point. We started again, though I had lost all interest at this point and could tell that they were faking their reactions. Then, when we got to the part where I double the niceness they're feeling, they asked if they may get up to pee first. At which point I just gave up. Pretending to be entranced is one thing, but not even having the courtesy to pretend properly just annoys me. Which is why I was feeling disappointed when we spoke that day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.. very interesting. sara