Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks

More thoughts from my hypno-mistress:

1. Have you ever "sissified" a subject who didn't start out with an interest in being feminine? How does that differ from working with someone like Dani?


I wouldn't say I've 'sissified' anyone like that, not in the same way that say Dani is a sissy. The only example I can think of is having someone come to me under a female username asking to be hypnotised. They wanted to be dull, which was interesting - not super dumb or anything, just plain and ordinary with all that nasty independence and creativity taken out of them. We did a few sessions (including a few phone calls) before they finally admitted that they were a man, but by then it was too late. They'd been caught entirely in my spell. I did at that point make them buy a dress and continued to treat them like a girl, but it wasn't in a sissy kind of way. More a sort-of awakening of their feminine side, buying women's magazines and watching trashy reality shows on the E! Network, that sort of thing. That was a few years ago though, and they stopped contacting me, so I can only assume they're back to normal now. Still, it was an interesting case.

That would be the only example though. I'm very much like a genie in a bottle - I will grant you what you wish for, and nothing more. If I'm sissifying someone, it will be because they specifically requested it. There's plenty of them around that I don't need to resort to converting the unwilling.

2. Have you ever gotten a sissy to the point where they are feminine 24/7?


No. I can't force someone into being feminine forever, even with hypnosis. They will either make that decision themselves, or more likely move on as they become more comfortable expressing their femininity in chunks of time. Sissies I think are different from transgender people. They don't want to be a woman, they want to be able to dress as one and be humiliated for doing so (that's my impression anyway), so I imagine most of them would not want to be feminine all the time else it will lessen the effect. In any case, I have not done so.

I feel a need to stick my two cents in here. I think Mistress may be wrong about sissies wanting to dress full time. I suspect many would find submitting that completely to a woman's control to be quite arousing--particularly if it involved other humiliating prospects such as regular pegging and milking sessions or trips to the beauty salon where the staff are aware of the sissy's true gender.

No comments: