Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks

More thoughts from my hypno-mistress:

1. Have you ever hypnotized someone on the spur of the moment? Just a normal encounter that turned erotic and hypnotic without prior planning?

Only with people I've already hypnotised, and even then it's usually just to tease them about it later on. Usually it'll start with a 'Good Girl' to praise them for doing something worthy in real life, which will then lead to deepening with some hypnotic imagery before bringing them back out of it. I don't really have the inclination for random hypnosis anymore - I think you get to the point where it just becomes common-place to be able to hypnotise someone when wanted. Nowadays I prefer to enhance situations with hypnosis when I think it appropriate. So no, I've not done a full induction with someone spur of the moment, but yes, I have put people under without planning to beforehand.

2. Have you ever had sex with someone while they were under your hypnotic control?

No, and I don't think I'd want to, really. That's a rather grey area in terms of consent. I have used hypnosis to enhance the pleasure of sex though - multiplying erotic feelings, making people see themselves a certain way beforehand, that sort of thing. But that was all done pre-coitus, as post-hypnotic triggers. Even without the moral issues, I like to get a reaction from my sexual partners so putting them in trance during sex...I might as well just play with myself :P

No comments: