Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks

More thoughts from my hypno-mistress:

1. Have you ever been able to get a subject to the point where they are compelled to obey you even when not in trance? Not just "triggers," but normal orders? 

All the time. I know I at least once have actually said 'Did you notice that you did that without even being tranced?' and the subject has responded with 'oh...;, but I can't remember which subject that was. After a while people get used to the idea that you have control over them and that they should do as they're told, as you could always put them in trance to do it anyway, so why bother resisting? Certainly those who are already interested in a submissive role and see hypnosis as a means to a dominant/submissive relationship are easy enough to control. However, I think most find the pleasure of obedience to be enhanced by the trance, so I usually try and give them a mixture of commands when entranced and awake.

2. Have you ever desired to have a full-time, live-in hypnotic companion? 

Naturally! I don't think there are any erotic hypnotists who haven't at least speculated about the idea of a hypnotised housemate, a live-in slave at their beck and call. There have been plenty of people I've met in real life who I would absolutely have loved to entrance and enslave and have live with me. I've had ideas of opening my cupboard under the stairs and finding a happy entranced maid there, ready to start cleaning, just another tool in the cupboard. I've had fantasies of a rotating crew of footstools, remote controls and feeders in my front room, cycling through each function so they all get a turn. And naturally I've wanted a harem of obedient mind-controlled slaves at my beck and call in the bedroom. Now obviously the logistics and the implications of all this would be horrifying, but again, it's natural to want such a thing I think.

No comments: