Thursday, August 21, 2008

Vacation Dressing Day, Part 3

In the words of my mother-in-law: "Damn, damn, double damn, triple damn, hell!"


The cardigan top I bought to wear with the black miniskirt is too small! I bought it off Target's clearance rack, thinking it was a misses XL, but it appears it must have been a junior XL. So I had to switch to one of my older tops--the blue pin-striped one for these pictures. Eventually I'll get a white blouse to go with this; I'd really like a man-tailored white blouse for a spiffy "office girl" look.

I'm wearing off-white hose and the black Mary-Janes. I haven't mentioned the necklace yet--I love the choker look. Somehow it says femininity and a touch of bondage, too.

More shots from this set are here.

Depending on how things go, there may be one more posting about all this. By late afternoon, it looks like I'll have to change into at least male outer clothes (the wife may stop by on her way to her evening meeting and I may drop by an event at the local school).

No comments: