Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Vacation Shopping Spree, Part 2

Today I returned to K-Mart and Target to do the real shopping. Unfortunately, K-Mart no longer had the dress I showed you yesterday in my size. But I did find a lovely red skirt and top in their Jaclyn Smith collection. The skirt is a straight skirt that falls just below my knees. It's not in their on-line store, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it--when I take pictures.

Target had some great stuff--I chose a floaty print top and skirt set for one. The skirt is, again, just below knee length and quite swirly. I also got a real-and-truly mini-skirt in my size! It's black, straight and tight and falls about an inch above my knees! It'll really show off my legs! To go with it, I got a white knit top with little black dots that was on clearance. Again, none of this is in the on-line store, so pictures will have to wait until tomorrow!

I can't wait--can you?

No comments: