Monday, October 20, 2008

48 Hours of Girlhood, fifth session

First of all--remember what I said earlier today about the blonde wig and being more ditzy? It struck again. There was one more picture in this batch I wanted to use...but I accidentally deleted it when removing others I didn't want to use. (I keep these pics on a flash drive, and when they're deleted, they don't go to the recycle bin...so anything gone is gone!)

Anyway...I went back to the cowl neck sweater (with the black skirt, taupe hose and the black pumps) for these. Couldn't do the lipstick poses--the lipstick is back in storage.




A couple more pics are here.

After dinner tonight, I ran back out to Wal-Mart and got a replacement for the miniskirt I trashed by mistake. I'm doing one more photo shoot tonight in a different outfit, then I'll do the new skirt tomorrow.

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

I really like this outfit on you. I like the red dress too. I think your sense of clothing is starting to get better with each purchase.
I'm glad you're having fun - ditzy mistakes or not.

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

You like the red dress? I always think it looks a little frumpy.