Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The "Real" Me

The last set of pics came out so well--the digital editing of beard and makeup so convincing--I decided to try again to get a really good self-portrait. The last set of tries, which resulted in the "just okay" image I use to the right on this blog, were disappointing, at least to me.

These, on the other hand, seem really good.





I'm definitely going to use one of them to replace the current blog photo...but I'm not sure which to use. Comments are appreciated.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Great pictures ... as are all the others! Not easy to choose which one to use though ... both are great. However ... on balance ... the second one ... but I can't give any special reason ... just a feeling. Keep up with the posts:)

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Yeah, I sort of like the second one, too. There's something about it that just seems "livelier," if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the compliments. Coming from somebody who looks as good as you, it means a lot!