Monday, October 6, 2008

New Miniskirt

Here are the results of the shopping trip mentioned earlier. Actually, I'd gone out to check on the availability of another pair of boots at Payless. They had the ones I wanted and in my size...but I decided that $45 was a bit more than I wanted to pay for them (especially since the ones I got from Target were only $33)!

But I went to the Wal-Mart next door just to browse...and then remembered I'd seen these items there last week. What you're looking at is the "Roll-Down Mini Skirt" and "Oversized V-Neck Tee" from Seed Supply Co. I was surprised to discover they came in my size (although it's the largest one they make).



The skirt is really short--as you can see--and really tight, being made of cotton and 6% spandex. The shirt is very comfortable and nicely fitting, even over my 44-C knockers. I'm wearing them with my fishnets and red moccasin-style pumps.

The jewelry is all new from this evening's trip, as well. I decided to look for a new pair of earrings, as I broke one pair earlier today. Finding clip-ons isn't all that easy, but Wal-Mart had some very attractive ones in their house line, George...in gold, silver, and rhinestone. I also got the heavy necklace and the bracelet I'm wearing here and a rhinestone pendant. (I'll probably wear the rhinestones with tomorrow's outfit.) Bracelets are tough to find that fit my arms.

Speaking of finding right-sized jewelry, has anybody got a line on ankle bracelets for larger ankles? All the ones I find are at least an inch too small for me.

4 comments:

Karen Singer said...

That skirt - make that the whole outfit looks good on you! Really good!

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Thanks, Karen. I thought so, too. I love wearing stuff that shows off my legs.

What do you think about my going blonde (at least as an alternate look)? Should I get a blonde wig? Should I try for a different hairstyle? And how blonde should I go?

Karen Singer said...

Yes, definitely try blond. Perhaps something like a straw color.

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

OK--I'll look for something in that range. What about style--should I stick to the pageboy? I was considering something longer.

Oh--and take a look at those new self-portraits. Which do you prefer?