Friday, October 17, 2008

48 Hours

Barring emergencies, I should have at least that much time over Sunday through Tuesday to spend as girly as I want to. Wife leaves for a business trip Sunday morning and comes back Tuesday evening...so I figure I have from noon Sunday to noon Tuesday--at a minimum--to dress, take pictures, and generally enjoy being a girl.

What will I wear? Well, I pulled the following from the storage space:

The red Jaclyn Smith outfit from Kmart:



The red-black-and-white tunic ensemble (from long ago):



The denim skirt with the pink t-shirt:



The black skirt and white blouse "office girl" outfit:



Two other blouses:



A new version of that stretch miniskirt from last time (this time in hot pink and a size smaller). I looked for a pic of this, but Wal-Mart doesn't feature it in their on-line store.

And, of course, shoes:





I'll be trying these all with both the red and blonde wigs and my new hat! I look forward to showing off the results.

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

So many things to choose from to wear. It would be like looking into a big colorful bowl of candy. And everything so delicious! I'm envious!

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

And I'm envious of all that time YOU had for living the sissy life this summer...and of your courage in doing so many things in public that I would never dare!