Saturday, October 21, 2017

A Story for Lola: Meeting of the Minds

[In an instruction to me, Mistress Lola wanted a story in which she and my character Vera Demanden met. This is it...]


"Vera! How lovely to meet you at last!" Lola extended her hand and invited her guest to join her at the table in the elegant London restaurant. "I'm so pleased that the premier hypnotic feminizer in America would come so far to see me!"

Vera Demanden took the other woman's hand and kissed it. "Thank you so much for inviting me, Lola! I've been fascinated by the success you've had with Pretty Sissy Dani...and by long distance! I've been trying to pull her into my little 'stable' for years, but all I could manage was to get her to write and draw about my work."

"Well, I think I just caught her at the right time," Lola admitted. "She was so eager to actually experience trance that it seemed like she hypnotized herself!"

"Yes, I've had that response from some of my sissies as well," Vera replied. "The poor dears simply don't realize what they've gotten themselves into!" She laughed and the British domme joined in.

"Speaking of that, let me tell you a bit about this place," Lola said. "I'm an investor in it. The owner is a friend of mine...and all the waitstaff are actually 'girls' I've remade for her."


Vera looked around at the employees. "Really? I would have thought an experienced eye like mine would have noted that." She signaled the waitress hovering near their table. When she arrived, in her uniform of white mini-dress with petticoats, apron, hose and little white boots, Vera said, "What's your name, dear?"

In a husky, breathy voice, the waitress replied, "I am Amy At-the-Ready, ma'am." And she curtsied. "Hello, Mistress Lola--as you can see I am being a Good Girl!" As she said those final words, a visible shudder ran through her body.

"I can see you are, Amy," Lola answered. "But don't use that little trigger phrase while you're carrying a tray--you may drop something!" Lola turned her attention to Vera. "I first entranced and feminized Amy here two years ago. Then she was a handsome football player who had cheated on his girlfriend. Now, as her name implies, she is prepared to serve any woman in any way..."

"Any way?" Vera asked, letting her hand slide along the waitress's leg and up under her petticoats.

"Yes...yes, ma'am," Amy replied. "All it takes is to use the right words..."

Lola beckoned to Vera. She leaned across the table and whispered in her sister domme's ear. Vera looked back at Amy. "You mean Amy, be prepared?"

The girl's eyes went blank and glassy, her mouth fell open in a pretty pout. "How may I help you, ma'am?" she asked, her voice a dull monotone.

"For now, just get us each a glass of white wine...the best in the house," Vera said. "I may have other instructions for you later." Any curtsied and went to fill the order. "She's delightful! How long will that trigger last?"

"Until it is cancelled...I will supply you with the appropriate phrase when we're ready," Lola answered. "But tell me, who do you consider to be your most successful hypnotic transformation?"

"That would be my nephew, Peter...who is now Pretty Little Petal. His mother turned him over to me when he was 14, ten years ago. The first two years were spent simply eliminating all his maleness; he hasn't thought of himself as a male in eight years. Of course, he doesn't think of himself as a woman, either. Petal is a perpetual teen tease...she thinks of herself as being just 16...and I don't intend to let her imagine herself any older, either!"

"That's incredibly imaginative! I'd love to meet her," Lola exclaimed.

"Why not right now? She's waiting for me in the car," Vera said. Taking out her cell phone, she opened the text messenger and typed: Petal pleases...come find me in the restaurant. "She should be here any moment. She is programmed to respond to both oral and written commands."

"Just like I've done with Dani? Wonderful!"

Moments later, a pretty thing in a '60s-style minidress minced up to their table on her heels. Her hair was shoulder-length and wavy; her eyes had the tell-tale empty stare of a sissy in trance. "You called for me, Auntie Vera?" she asked, in a high-pitched voice.

"Yes, Petal, I wanted Ms. LolaVenus to meet you," Vera explained. "Introduce yourself properly...."

The tall "girl" extended her hand to the British domme. "I am Pretty Little Petal. I am a happily hypnotized nancy-boy. How may I serve you?"

Lola smiled. "Just wait here until our waitress returns, dear." Now she beckoned Vera closer and whispered again.

"Oh, Lola, you are just diabolical! How delightfully humiliating that will be for them both!" As she finished speaking, Amy At-the-Ready returned with their drinks.

"Oh!" she said, startled. "I didn't know there was to be third person...."

"It's quite all right, Amy," Lola explained. "This is Petal, Ms. Demanden's niece...she is a hypnotized femme-boy, just like you!"

"Oh!" Amy gasped again. "She's very pretty..."

"Yes, so pretty you have an uncontrollable urge to kiss her, deeply and passionately," Lola said.

"Petal, you find Amy irresistible--you want to kiss her as well," Vera said.

The two entranced sissies found themselves compelled to embrace, to lock their lips together. "Now, dears, we said deeply and passionately," Lola advised. "Use those tongues!"

"And as you plunge your tongues into each others' mouths, feel your sissy-cocks grow hard," Vara added. And massive bulges appeared in the crotches of the two hapless sissies.

"Now, when I give the word, you will each have a satisfying climax!" Lola said. "All right--spurt-spasm!" The sissies' bodies rocked with their orgasms, their panties filled with their sticky cream.

"Very nicely done, dears," Vera complimented them. "Now, go to the ladies' room and clean each other up--you know how!" The two sissies looked at each other, blushed, and licked their lips, then turned and minced off together.

Lola picked up her wine, raised it in a toast, and said, "To the feminized, hypnotized male! May she never disappear!"


THE END



Please respond to the survey at the right (details here)!

1 comment:

Lola Venus said...

You did an excellent job with this story, Dani darling. I look forward to further meetings with Ms Demanden in future.